-2-

"why did you take my songs"・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚

The girl peppered dinner all her husband favorite. While she singed in the background. She heard a knock at the door and stooped the music and answered the door.

"hey love hi Jameys pleasure to have you take a seat." She spoke with elegance in her voice. She wanted them to feel safe. That was apart of the plan.

"would you grab us some tea dear" He spoke.

Hes lying don't listen. He doesn't own you.

"i would love to" She smiled walking into the kitchen. Making the tea and walking back out

"ah thanks dear you do make the best tea" He spoke again taking small sips of the tea the girl beside him never seemed to stop smiling.

"Wonderful love i'll be right back with dinner would you like some Jamey" She spoke looking right into her eyes.

"she would love some babe" He spoke and Jamey nodded she didn't look her into the eyes.

"good i made your favorite" The girl walked off Making there plates and bringing them back.

HE CARES YOU CAN'T ITS YOU FAULT HES CHEATING!

"love are you good" He spoke the controlling smile never ever wiped off his face he seemed to look into her eyes he knew that he would get his way he always did. She didn't need the fame from her song he needed them. But she didn't know that.

She smiled and turn on the music playing his songs. They ran through her ears eyes now filled with sadness. Her songs. THOSE ARE HER SONGS SHE WROTE.

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY MUSIC" He smaked her Jamey looked at him anger. Why would he lie about not having a wife why steal her songs this was wrong. She pulled her phone out anf started to record.

"my songs those are my songs" Tears ran down her face. Her hand covering were a red mark started to form.

She looked at him rage took over her. She pulled a knife out anger covering her thoughts that she couldn't hear.

"PUT DOWN THE KNIFE YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT" He attacked her. Hitting her all over trying to touch her. Forcefully kissing her as she tried to fighting him off.

"come on love kiss me" He told her as Jamey watched with horror.

DO IT DO IT NOW HE DESERVES IT!!!

She stabs him in the head and he stops moving. She get out from under him and looks at his life less body then at Jamey with sadness and fear.

"don't worry your secret is safe with me" Jamey spoke with worry for the girl. Jamey stops recording and hugs her.

"you promise" The girl looks at Jamey as she backs out of the hug.

"Promise" Jamey looked at her and smiled. Right there and then The girl stabs herself in the heart after saying that it was her fault she was the one who had to die.

"you secret is with me till i die" With that Jamey leaves the house after kissing the girl forhead.