Chapter 2- Danger

Finley's pov:

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Oh for fucks sake..." I grumble turning of my alarm.

I don't think I can do school today. But to be fair when do I ever.

After finally dragging myself out of bed and getting dressed I look out of my window and see my mums car isn't in the driveway. Perfect.

I go downstairs and make myself a bowl of oatmeal and make myself a packed lunch which is quite a rare happening. Usually I have to beg someone at school to buy me something.

I grab a fiver from my hidden stash of money and leave to get the bus.

7:24am

Fuck. The bus comes in 3 minutes.

I start sprinting down the road until I see the bus stop and the bus is only just pulling up so I make it.

I sit at the back and put my headphones in.

"Big reputation, big reputation ohhh you and me would be a big conversation." I mumble to myself as we pull up at the stop outside my school.

I fucking hate this place.

——

It's sixth period and I've been sent out there times, given 4 detentions and had a run in with SLT.

Not a good day.

We have maths last and I actually cannot be assed that teacher has something against me.

"Finley! Your late!" She shouts at me as I walk through the door.

"It's 2:10pm miss class starts now." I say taking my seat. Someone then walks in at 2:13pm and she says nothing. What the fuck.

"Miss, you have a go at me for being on time and she walks in 3 minutes late and you say shit all?!"

"Do not use that language with me miss Stone. I quite frankly have had enough of you!" She says coming close to my face.

"Please back off miss." I say as politely as possible really not being assed to get sent out.

"Out."

"Oh for fucks sake this school is a piss take I'm not leaving." I say staying glued to my chair.

"I'll get SLT." She seethes.

"Be my guest." I grumble.

Not even ten minutes later Mr Bailey storms in tells me to grab my stuff and takes me to the student hub.

I don't even know how long I'm in there for I'm just given a book to read until they say I can go.

I didn't even read it, i used it to make like 10 paper aeroplanes.

"You can go now Finley." Mr Bailey says poking his head in.

"Fucking Finnaly what's the time?" I question.

"Watch your language. It's 4:10pm."

Fuck. I'm gonna be late home.

I get up and sprint through the school grounds and down to the bus stop. My bus comes ten minutes late. Just my luck eh?

I don't get to my house until 5:12pm and I was preparing myself for a beating.