~ Introduction ~

My name is Y/N. I'm currently working with The Underground, and I'm currently undercover as one of the gaurds here at Reckless Railways, trying to get into the vault and retreaving one of the many files that is stored in there. This task will most certainly not be an easy one for there . . .

I must retreave the medallion from Valeria, without being deteaded, going downstairs to the basement where the vault is located at, quickly and quietly go in and retreaving the file THEN goung back upstairs, return the medallion, swiftly and quietly while she sleeps and walk out without drawing suspicion with the rest of the gaurds guarding throughout the night.

Although Valeria sometimes usually gaurds her establishment with the rest of her gaurds but I've planned this perfectly. You see, every now and then, Valeria would pull and all nighter and study on Pandoras Box or Old Lore of Midas and whatnot, but luckily, she has pulled one to many and decided to sleep early tonight. Now was my chance.

I quickly looked around to see if anyone was possibly looking and made my way upstairs normally, holding my rifle like any normal gaurd. Once I've made it upstairs, I can see it was completely vacant. I wonder to myself why no one was patrolling up here, but I shrugged it off and continued with my mission plan. I slowly made my way to the door at the end of the hall, listening in to see if anyone was awake and surely enough. It was quiet. I quickly pick the lock and slowly open the door, entering with caution. I quickly scanned the room for any forms of life, and the cost was clean. There, in the far right corner, sat the medallion, Valeria's medallion. I slowly made my way to the desk and took the medallion into my pocket, and quickly made my way out.

Once , I retreaved the medallion and quickly made my way down the stairs and into the basement where the vault stood. I take out the medallion and scan it before I feel a presence from behind, I turn around, about to draw my gun, but it was to late. I feel a heavy object hit the back of my head, and I go out... The next thing I know.. is that I'm tied up to a chair, on a moving train.. heading who knows where.

~☆

word count: 404
date published: 4\12\24