Part 8

Everything started going smoothly for Arnav Singh Raizada. Recruiting process completed on all levels . Slowly all his companies started working. His parents too will be coming in two weeks.

In AR

ASR: Aman make sure to hire all the top models for the show.The venue decorations and all the food and beverages everything should be top notch. Make no compromise on any thing . Make sure to send the invites to all the top businessman , actors and politicians. Include famous cricketers and athletes to on the list.

Aman: ok ASR i will take care.

ASR walked outside and started moving to the canteen area looking into his mobile. Suddenly out of nowhere Khushi came and crashed into him and the juice she was carrying was now all over Arnav Singh Raizada.

He gritted his teeth and started shouting at her infront of the whole canteen.

ASR: Cant u walk properly miss gupta? Where the hell are you looking and walking?? He shouted in a loud voice making the whole office shake in fear.

Khushi: Am sorry ASR and she ran away from there crying

ASR: what the???

Aman: Relax ASR it was just a mistake.

ASR: Small or big mistake is a mistake. I don't like any mistakes. If you hire people like her then i will fire you Aman. Now get her cv and come to my cabin

He went angrily to his cabin and tried to relax.Aman came to the cabin with Khushi guptas CV.

ASR: Transfer miss gupta to the marketing team Aman. I don't want her in financial team today.

Aman: But ASR

ASR: just do what I say dammit

Aman:ok ASR

Khushi was immediately transferred and she was continuously cursing him and blaming her favourite goddess for all the work she had to do for him.

Except this everything smoothly for ASR that day the builder handed over new home keys and also his new office keys. All the furniture and wifi and everything was setup . They will move to the new office after the launch of his new fashion line .

He wanted to reveal himself and also his family too in the upcoming show. Everything was set up and now he is eagerly waiting for the upcoming show.

ASR left the office and checked every office and after getting satisfied he reached home.

Next five days passed quickly since everyone started working for the fashion show. And everyone were busy with their respective works. The fashion show was scheduled after 2 weeks 5 days after his parents arrived.

ASR visited the marketing block to discuss various strategies to improve their sales and also PR team was also present there working on the eantry of ASR and his family and about how to address media.

Everything was sorted and ASR was satisfied with the plans and strategies. He walked out with Aman giving him instructions for the after party of fashion show. He walking down the stairs and suddenly someone bumped into his back with her back.

Khushi and her friend Sam were having their break and suddenly Sam tried to snatch a chocolate from Khushi so she ended up chasing khushi on steps. And the clumsy gupta as usual bumped into the Angry Raizada.

She gulped seeing ASR and his angry avatar.

ASR: YOU ARE FIRED. Your work here is done miss gupta. Aman send her termination letter and settle the account.

He didn't even let her apologise and stormed off to his cabin.

Khushi: What the!!!!

Sam: Am so sorry Khush, its all because of me.

Khushi: hey its ok Sam. Dont worry I can get better job than this. So relax. She relaxed her friend but was furious with a certain Raizada.

Aman could do nothing but follow ASR.

Aman: ASR this is the file having all the details and reports on Team leads, managers and their PAs. Everyone is clear except 3 people. And their details are at the end.

ASR: Good. And inform your detective too that I appreciate her hardwork. Saying so he smirked.

Aman too smiled shaking his head.

Since its total new staff ASR made sure to investigate about each and every employee through police department. But he used few detectives too to study about his higher post employees since he believed if the leader is awesome then the team will be awesome.

Everyone went to their home after wrapping up their works. Khushi too cleared her table and moved out carrying her things in a box.ASR too left to Shantivan.