Part 23

At Arshi mansion

Arnav: I LOVE YOU..... a lottttt

Khushi: Me too...

Arnav: How did you make it happen??

Khushi: Perks of Singhania name and of course ASR .... She wiggled her eyebrows.

Arnav could only smile at her naughty gesture.

Akash: Woww bhai you have amazing collection...

NK: yah bro... These are just awesome.... All my friends would faint just by looking at them.... He said in awwww

Arnav: Thanks guys. And of course credit goes to Khushi .... I was very sad to leave them back at US home . I somehow convinced myself that I could drive them whenever I go back but I know it was not possible. Thanks love...

Khushi: Anything for you jaanu. She said side hugging him. How could I leave our babies behind . It took few months but then its worth it. Isn't it??

Arnav: Ya.... We should go for a ride sometime.... He said caressing a particular Harley .

NK: But bhai everything is single piece here but why you have 2 Harley Davidson i mean of same model????

Arnav: Your bhabhi will be the best person to answer he said naughtily...

Khushi: Nk the one Arnav is touching is mine and the other one is Aru's we have races sometimes.... She said excited

Akash: You surprise me at every thing bhabhi .
I can understand if you love cars but bikes too??

Arnav: hahaha .... Most of the bikes are hers Akash... she is more into bikes than cars...my feisty baby.

Khushi: ok enough of it come I will show our first car .

She took them around the whole garage saying stories about how and when they bought few cars.

Arnav: Almost many of them were bought on special occasions like our first day of college, our first show, our first contract and many milestones to remember....

Akash: Bhai this logo???

Arnav: AK as in Arnav Khushi

Khushi: First it was just to join our names as logo for our car and bike. But when we started business we thought to use same for our business too...

Arnav: AK corp ....

Khushi: And now this one will mark our fresh journey from India . She said placing a key on his hand....

Arnav: Oh my god.... You got it???

Khushi: Yes .... She raised her collar proudly...

NK: Bugatti Divo??? He said widening his eyes

Khushi: Yess.... She said jumping. I and Aru have decided to buy it the second we saw it.. Awwww look at it . It's so cute....

Arnav: Cars are not cute Khush..... ha the owner is definitely CUTE.... He said winking at her....

Khushi: Raising her eyebrow.... You are calling yourself CUTE ?? Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada....

Arnav: Naa.... Am calling the owner of my heart..... he said by pulling her by waist....

Both were lost in each other's eyes and were about to kiss....

Nk: Guyss pls no PDA am already jealous of your pair and this will increase with your romance..... he said whining.

Arnav: what the!!! Nazar math lagana monkey...

Khushi: Hahaha ARU.....thu bhi na.

Akash: Stop whining and go find yourself a girlfriend NK ... he said smacking his head

NK: As if you already found one... he countered.

Akash: Am on it.... He said determined.

Khushi: Wow kaun hai woh.... She asked exchanging glances with Arnav.

Akash: when I propose her you will be the first one to know bhabhi...

Arnav: What about our family then Akash? You only told right. They want someone from traditional background.

He asked because if Akash is talking about Lavanya he wants to make sure she doesn't get hurt in the end. Her hurt will hurt Khushi . And that too from his own family. He cant let two women get hurt if his brother is not sure.

Akash: I was a little confused before because I have seen how bade papa was outcasted from the family. But now am 200 percent sure this is what i want. After seeing you and bade papa with bhabhi n bade mamma I got to know " if you get an understanding partner...then doesn't matter traditional or modern she will be our support in every moment of our life".

See bade mamma is a traditional woman but was with bade papa in the lowest of his life and look now where they are. And you and bhabhi. I just don't even have words to describe. You guys are together from childhood and made each other what you are today even though you didn't have your parents support. And the way you love and care for each other makes me want to go to any end to get that in my life.

NK and Arshi looked at Akash with satisfaction by his clarity. They were scared if he could disobey the family when the situation arises because he was always calm and composed. NK was worried a lot since he saw him from childhood. But now they are happy. They smiled at him.

NK: You will definitely get a girl who will bring the best out of you bhai... he said hugging Akash.

Akash: wow NK ... now you remember am your elder brother??

Arnav: haha this monkey got emotional he hugged NK and Akash ....

Akash came out of the hug and looked at Khushi.

Akash: Thanks bhabhi...

Khushi: why?? She asked confused

Akash: For giving us an elder brother which we always craved for. Though he is living with us from 6 months it's like a stranger is living with us. But now within 6 days after your arrival we got a big brother. We lived with ASR but you introduced ARNAV to us.....

NK: Yes bhabhi... your boyfriend was so rigid and angry always. He scared us so much with his Am ASR don't mess with me attitude ... he complained to Khushi.

Arnav was scratching his head embarrassed. Yes he scared everyone with his ASR attitude. He smiled sheepishly at Khushi. Khushi was amused by knowing this.

Arnav: Hmmm I didn't want to get close to them. I wanted to show them how it will be to be ignored by our loved ones. I saw how dad suffered without them so.... He shrugged his shoulders.

Khushi: But it's elders fault Aru.... Not your brothers and sister fault. She explained again.

Akash and Nk pouted and nodded like yes.

Arnav: Eeeeks don't pout like girls....

Khushi: For your information you also pout Raizada she glared at him.

He automatically pouted as she scolded him. It's his habit to do that unknowingly.

Khushi: See yourself. Now you are also pouting...

Arnav immediately kept him face straight.

All of them looked at Arnav and suddenly laughed out loud. Later Arnav also laughed and everyone went for a group hug for celebrating the family reunion.

To be contd.....