• Its a deal •

Horrified, swallowing your perfume. Why won't you save me? You and I are blood and wine.

••••

" Take me instead! "
The H/C woman knelt down by her mother, the demon was weak and was struggling to catch her breath. Her hand went onto her daughters as she shook her head, telling her to go and to stay quiet.
" you? You want to go in your mother's place? "
A man's voice spoke out, his shadow looming over the two woman on the floor. A red aura filled the room as the had been stopped, his horns and red eyes stood out from the rest of him.

Y/N sat up tall, squeezing her mothers hand before standing up and taking a few steps towards the demon. She stuck out her hand, her own demon form showing as she agreed with the deal.
" well then, it's a deal "

....

Flash back

" are you sure about this? Your new self won't be able to stay in heaven. "
A voice echoed loudly, a woman who was knelt on the floor and her hands together looked up into the white void. Her bare body shivered, she sat to think for a minute. " why won't I be able to stay? "
She replied back, her voice sounding like a mouse compared to the powerful one above. Her eyes full of wonder and confusion.
" you say you want to experience new life? Why not test out the depths of hell. "

She put her hand to her mouth, not prepared for the voice to suggest going to such a place. She didn't belong there, however after eating the apple that lucifer gave her she rethought the offer.
She nodded, looking down at her body before it would soon be turned into something else.

A demon.

She wouldn't remember any of this, she won't remember Adam, the voice in the void or the garden. She was reborn as a hell born, a little ( your own type ) of demon.

••••

Sorry this is short! I just want to introduce the story and I'm all up for advice and ideas for the story <3