Chapter 7: Night 6

A/N~ So I've finally decided to update after so many months.. Yea sorry bout that...... School and stuff. But hey! Now schools out so i can update more!! Okay now to the story!

This is my last night having to work here. Well, I'm not done working here tonight.. I'll be done working here tomorrow.. Whatever. This is too much to think about seeing as I have killer animatronics coming after me. I start off by checking the hall. No one there.. Yet. I wind up the music box when I here footsteps. I check the hall. No one. I check outside of Parts/Service. Bonnie is outside of the door. I wind up the music box and check the hall. Foxy is there. I flash the light a couple times and check the stage. No one. I wind up the music box. I check the hall. Foxy is gone but replaced by Bonnie. I check the vents and see Balloon Boy in one and Bon Bon in the other. I put on the mask and wait. I take it off and check the vents. No one. I check the hall to see that Bonnie is gone but now Fred is there. I quickly wind up the music box again. I check the hall again. Fred is closer. I check the vents. No one. I wind up the music box again. When I get out of the camera I am faced by Bonnie. I put on the mask and wait. Soon he leaves and I wind up the music box. This time when I come out of the camera I see Fred. I put on the mask, again. I check the hall to see Foxy. I flash the light 4 or 5 times. I wind up the music box. Suddenly, I hear the sound of static. Mangle is in the vent. I put on the mask and wait. Soon enough, the static is gone. I take off the mask and wind up the music box. After that I'm met by Chica. I put on the mask. When I take it off I check the hall. Foxy. I flash the light some more. I haven't seen Balloon Boy lately.. He's probably been here but someone else was here too. I check the vents to see him there. I put on the mask and wait. When he's gone I go to wind up the music box. I check the hall. Freddy is there. I sigh and check the time. 4 am. 2 more hours. I wind up the music box. Of course, when I get out of the camera I'm met by Freddy. I put on the mask. When I take it off I check the hall. Foxy, again. I flash him a couple times and check the vents. No one. I wind up the music box. Chica is in the room when I put down the camera. I put on the mask. When I take it off I check the time. 5 am. I check the hall. Fred is right outside the door. I wind up the music box and put on the mask, knowing I'd be met by Fred. I took off the mask and checked the hall after Fred left. No one. I wind up the music box one more time. I put on the mask seeing Bonnie in the room. He left and I checked the hall. Foxy. I flashed the light and wound up the music box. I put down the camera and see something golden in the corner of my eye. I look over to see a golden bear that looked almost like Freddy. I put on the mask and watched him fade away... Like a ghost. I took off the mask to hear the chime of the clock telling me that it was 6 am. I walked out of the restaurant pondering the golden bear.