Geto pov

  After my talk with shoko I've been looking at Google and watching YouTube videos to see if I was in love and I am 99% sure that I am in love with Satoru but I don't know how to tell hem or if I should wait. The 1% is that I want to be him (usher when I catch you it on site) anyway I have to go to work my kids need me.

3rd person pov

"Getooo we missed you, how are you feeling, you been gone for a while what were you doing, geto are we fighting toda". "Woah clam down with the questions panda I'm fine I had been out because I was sick". It's not the truth but they do not need to know the real reason "you guys want to hang out with the first year's" geto yells "tuna tuna" inumaki says "I will take that as a yes come on"

Geto pov

We all step in the hallway to go to gojo class i 100% did not ask them just to see gojo not at all. "Ok class stay with me" I say as we walk to Satoru room my hands start to shake as we get closer I don't know why I'm nervous I always go to his class and this is just for my kids. "Satoru were here" "oh geto come in yuji missed panda" gojo says looking at me. Do my stomach do little flips when he look at me.

"Ok guys let's go outside for recess" gojo says happily "recess what are we kids" megumi says already annoyed "well free time then" I say looking at megumi

Megumi pov

"Well free time then" geto says smiling at me like a weirdo "come on megs it will be fun" yuji yells "I told you not to call me that" I say staring at the pink haired boy. "Aww don't be mean to your boyfriend megs you know you like the nickname"  Nobara shaking her head and me. 

We walk outside the school. Me walking with yuji hanging on my arm i don't know why he needs to be on me 24-7 he acts like were dating. "Hey megs do you the geto like gojo, I don't mean to get in there business but it kinda seems like he in love or something" yuji says obviously getting in there business. "Well I don't know how people act when like their in love".

Yuji pov

Megumi eyes looks like a calm night sky it's relaxing to look at them. "Megs I don't know i think he's in love I see it and his eyes" I say hopeing he will agree with me. "They just what to fuck" I hear a voice come for my cheek "we didn't ask you sukuna go away" megumi says to my cheek. We make it outside and walk over to a big tree.

I sat down then megumi sat next to me. "So why are we over here, I thought we was supposed to be fighting over here" megs say "no they said free time so we can do what we want" I say shrugging "well what are we doing over here" "I wanted to talk to you can I not do that" I say looking at our friends fighting.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY

Megumi pov

We been talking for an hour or two and we basically know everything about each other. "Hey megs do you have a crush" itadori says looking away from me "I'm not sure, I think I like someone" I say lieing I like him but I'm not going to say that to him what if he doesn't feel the same. "Oh wanna talk about it i can probably help you figure it out"

"I don't know if you can help" I say looking at him i want to tell him but I'm scared why is it so hard to tell him how I feel. I will tell him one day but that day isn't today.

SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER 😞
NEXT CHAPTER I WILL MAKE IT UP I PROMISE