The Reunion

VL: *going around the town to see what it was like* A lot of crime happens, huh.
But don't worry about that. You just need to go visit you pops then everything will be fine.

Me: After a while of walking, he finally makes it to the hotel. Volastor knocks on the door.

CH: Its show time!!

Everyone: * gets in welcome formation*

CH: *goes to open the door* Hello!

VL: Hi. I'm here to see Alastor. Is he here?

AL: Volastor?

VL: Pops?

AL: VOLASTOR!! *runs to Volastor and hugs him close*

VL: I've missed you everyday of my life, pops.

AL: I do as well, my child.

VL: Believe it or not, Valentino and Velvet were the ones who let me come to visit you.

AL: You do relise that I threw him half 100 blocks away, right?

VL: I know he told me.

AL: I'm just happy to see you here with me. I will never let you go with him again. Even if he tries to come and get you, I will kick his ass.

VL: Good, because he makes me wear more blue than red because it makes him remind him of the "bad things" you did.

AL: I never thought that the color red would scare him to the point he needs to make his only child wear more blue.

VL: You and me both pops.

LU&CH: AHAHAHAHHHHAAA!!!!! THIS IS TOo HOLLSOME FOR THIS HELL!!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

VG: *hugging Charlie* There there its okay.

LU: I NEED A HUG!!!

AL: Give me second.

VL: Okay!

AL: *breaks the hug with Volastor, goes to Lucifer, puts his hand on his shoulder, pulls him close, and they kiss*

Everyone: *LOUD GASP*

AD: I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! Pay up, Husk.

HU: *gives the $70 to Angel Dust* This is what I get for making a deal with Angel.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!