~My Cute Classmate~

I got into the car, taking a sip of my Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappe, my expression turning into one of pure bliss. My brother started the car and took off, heading to my school. The car ride was pretty silent, the only noise coming from the radio. I swung my legs back and forth, happily finishing my drink. We stopped at my school after a few minutes, and I waved goodbye to my brother. "Bye!~" I said, stepping out of the car and walking towards my school. He just sighed and drove off. I felt myself grow nervous, but then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, my eyes meeting my friends' green ones. Her slightly curled orange hair was a very noticeable trait, but I recognized her by her style. It was the opposite of mine, she wore a white, fuzzy bucket hat with a pink skirt, a white vest and a collared white shirt underneath it. "Hey girlie!" She said, smiling brightly. I smiled, giving her a small wave. "Hey Nia." She walked with me into the school. "So, what class do you have first? After advisory, I mean. I have P.E." She groaned, her pretty green eyes dulling slightly before regaining their shine. I chuckled quietly at this. "I have ELA first." She smiled, giving me a small thumbs up. "That's cool!" I nodded in agreement, ELA was pretty easy and it was my best subject. The bell rang, signaling it was time for advisory. We waved each other off and I headed to a building, supposedly where my advisory room should be. I found my seat and 5 minutes later, advisory started.
.
.
.
I groaned, walking to my 3rd Period class. The classes were easy so far, but so, so boring. I had ELA, then Social Studies, one of my least favorite subjects. My next class was Science, so I had high hopes for it. I was relieved when I saw my best friend lined up outside the classroom door. I smiled, walking over to her. "Omg hi!" She said, stepping back so I could cut infront of her in line. "Hey Nia." I said happily. I turned to face the door, knowing that we'd be let into class soon. Just as suspected, the doors opened, a decent looking woman stepping outside. She smiled brightly and told us to come in but not sit down. We did as she said until all of her students were in, then the door was shut. She clapped her hands together, her straight, light brown hair moving with the wind. "Hello class! So, every month we'll be switching seats, so hopefully by the end of the year you'll know everyone in this class!" I groaned, I wasn't one particularly known for socializing. I wasn't even known at all, I had one friend and one friend only. I glanced around the room, seeing some disappointed faces along with some happy faces. Then, I caught sight of a boy. Atleast.. I think they were a boy?.. They were looking at the desks, so I had some time to examine them. They had black hair with strands dyed red scattered around. They looked petite, around my height, their skin seemed smooth, and it was a nice shade of honey beige. They also wore a hoodie with a skeleton rib cage design on it. Hey, I had something like that, so that's cool. I then looked at his backpack, a normal black backpack with.. oh! It had a trans flag pin in it! That helped a lot. I turned to my friend and began whispering, "Hey, do you see that guy?" She looked towards where I discreetly pointed, then she nodded. "Yeah, what about him?" I grew slightly embarrassed, running a hand through my hair. "Do you know if they're a boy or a girl?" I chuckled nervously as she smiled. "They're a boy." I sighed in relief, looking back at the black-haired boy.