T W O

My plane had just landed at Incheon airport

My plane had just landed at Incheon airport. I am so excited to be back in Korea after six months in England. Well, I'm not back here permanently, but only for a two-week period because I have to go back to continue my studies.

After I finished high school, I had to move with my parents to England because of their business. Now I was back in Korea, so good to be home, I really missed it.

Fortunately, my parents agreed not to sell the house we lived in, hoping that we would one day return here. I tell the taxi driver the address, and he starts the engine, driving down the roads, while I am looking out the window and admiring the city I missed.

I left my bags in the small hall at the entrance to the house and I'm getting ready to go to the house of a loved one to surprise him, even though it's eight o'clock in the morning.

When I arrived in front of Taehyung's house, everything was deserted and quiet, he was probably still sleeping. I rang the bell a few times and knocked on the gate, called his name a few times, but got no answer.

"KIM TAEHYUNG." I called out his name as I knocked on the door, but again, there was no answer.

Walking around his house, I notice the patio door is open. Aish, doesn't this kid check to see if he closes the doors before he goes to sleep? Entering his house which is dark, I slowly go upstairs. I lightly press the knob on his bedroom door and enter the room, where I see him sleeping.

"Taehyung." I said coming close to him but he was snoring

"Taehyungie. TaeTae. V." I tried to call him by different nicknames, but he didn't react to anything I said to him.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I yelled and he opened his eyes then closed them again

He suddenly grabbed my wrist, pulling me onto the bed next to him, placing his hands on my waist and holding me tightly in his arms.

"How did you get into my house hmm?" He asked in his thick morning voice

"I walked in very casually considering you left the doors open." I said and he gently ruffles my hair.

"You are a potential thief." Taehyung chuckled."You even stoled my heart."

I started laughing because he is so syrupy. I finally managed to free myself from his embrace and now I was sitting on the edge of the bed with him next to me. He continues to hold me, still not ready to let go, and I feel my heart warm from his touch. "I'm back." I said snuggling closer into his embrace. "I missed you." He whispered back, kissing my forehead.

As we lay there, I start to think about how lucky I am to have someone like Taehyung in my life. Despite the distance and time apart, we still have a strong connection and love for each other. Being back in Korea with him by my side, I feel like I've come back home in more ways than one.