S E V E N

"Make sure you create detailed reports for each model of car we managed to sell last month

"Make sure you create detailed reports for each model of car we managed to sell last month." Taehyung instructed, his striking presence commanding attention as he halted in front of me.

Dressed in a sleek navy blazer paired with crisp white tailored trousers, his fashionably tousled dark hair swept back with effortless grace. With a furrowed brow that hinted at the importance of the task at hand, he emphasized the significance of this assignment with a gesture that conveyed his expectations clearly.

"Good. Are you going somewhere?" I asked him, observing his attire that suggested he was preparing for a journey of some sort.

"I have some urgent business to attend to in town, but rest assured, upon my return, I expect all the reports meticulously arranged on my desk." He replied with a sense of determination and focus evident in his tone. It seemed that meeting the deadline for the reports was crucial for the smooth progression of his planned activities.

"But you have to take dinner with Mr. Kim SeokJin." I said, checking his schedule. However, the response was a firm and abrupt.

"Cancel it." He said firmly, indicating a sudden change of plans nevertheless, the request to cancel the dinner engagement with Mr. Kim SeokJin left a sense of curiosity in the air, wondering what prompted such a decisive decision and what implications it might have for future interactions or arrangements.

As he made his way out the door, I couldn't help but notice the way he carried himself with an air of purpose, each step echoing his resolve to swiftly accomplish the tasks at hand before his anticipated return.

Saying this, he left the office, and I find myself needing to focus on my own tasks for the evening. I wonder about the significance of his sudden departure at 7 o'clock, curious about the important business that awaits him in town. As I watch him disappear into the evening, my thoughts wander briefly to what could possibly be so pressing this late in the day.

Nevertheless, I quickly shift my attention back to my own responsibilities, realizing that whatever his reasons may be, they are ultimately his own and not mine to question. While I may be momentarily intrigued by his mysterious agenda, I am content to let him carry on with his personal affairs without interference.

After all, everyone is entitled to their privacy and matters that are exclusive to them. Proceeding with my evening plans, I brush off the curiosity that had briefly crossed my mind, reaffirming my respect for his autonomy and the boundaries that exist between us.

After carefully deciding to tackle the tasks at hand, which included sifting through various documents in order to compile detailed reports, I dedicated considerable time and effort to the project. More than three hours had elapsed before I distinctly completed the final file. Feeling a sense of accomplishment, I snapped my fingers in a moment of self-praise and stood up from my chair.