𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀, 003'

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
AT HOME
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
12:45 AM

╰┈➤ ❝ [ THIRD PERSON POV
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ fancy ࿐ྂ

"Where you been? Jayda, answer my question!" As her brother yells at her, she begin to cry because she was confused on why he was yelling at her when she didn't do anything.

Jayden grabs her arm aggressively making her wince in pain." look? You fucking drunk, man!" Moving away from her getting irritated walking upstairs to her too. She got worried.

Jayda glance back seeing with tears in her eyes seeing Leonard with a sad expression on his face."I'm sorry for taking you to the party and getting you drunk. I-i promise." La says feelings bad at how she was getting yelled at by her brother.

He didn't know he was that strict about his sister which is completely understandable. Niggas just rap, kills and kidnapping girls around her age.

"Go take yo little ass upstairs! I'm telling ma too." Jayden says. She ran upstairs crying slamming her door. La shake his head about to leave but had got taking back by jayden her older and only brother.

"Ay, thank you for making sure my little sister good. I was just worry about her that's all, you need some money? I could give you some for your gas." La chuckle. Nîgga think I'm broke or sum?

La shook his head leaving the door but stopped." Tell India I said goodbye and I will pick her up tomorrow for school." Jayden smiled at him before closing the door." Okay. Bye safe." La nods his head walking away from the house throwing his key up in the air before catching it.

He open his door getting in and driving away from India house. La thought about what jayden and india about the situation. He felt bad for young pretty girl so Leonard decided to take her on a date or something to cheer her up.

 He felt bad for young pretty girl so Leonard decided to take her on a date or something to cheer her up

India falls asleep after crying from embarrassment and drunk. She wrap herself around her covers having a drama about that la boy she just met." India.. mommy said co..." jayden walked in on his sister sleeping. He sighs going over to her bending down to her level adding a kiss on her forehead and cheek.

Jayden walks out quietly before she wakes up. He closing the door back going to his room." She sleep." Nicki shakes her head after hearing her daughter was sleeping after crying. She wanted to have a talk to her about drinking and smoking which she never was down in her life.

But she guess this is the beginning of teenage so she was just going to let it be. Nicki wasn't going to yell or at or anything but have a conversation." Baby, you good?" Meek says making her get out her thoughts.

"Y-yes.. I'm good. Just thinking about our daughter, do you think it's too early for her to drink and smoke? I mean this is the beginning of a teen but still. I'm worried about my baby girl." Meek chuckles.

"She's going to be fine as long as she got her brother like i did nothing is going to happen to her. Von got her that nîgga a killer when it comes down to India. So nothing going to happen to our baby." Nicki shake she head in understanding.

Nicki peck meek lips a few times before turning the lights off and getting comfortable in their big bed. Meek puts his arms around Nicki kissing her cheek." I promise you. Now go to sleep we will have a talk to her about it tomorrow." Meek said.

Nicki closes her eyes dosing off until...

"Mommy.. I just throwed up." India cries and throws up again. Nicki and meek looked at each other in shock before getting up to her.

 Nicki and meek looked at each other in shock before getting up to her

Sorry for any misspellings.
Words 639 words.