Making Him Smile - 🌸

Hermione could tell something was bothering Draco as soon as they entered the Room of Requirements. His shoulders were tense and he seemed distant.

"What's wrong, love?" she asked softly, reaching out to brush his hair back from his forehead. Draco turned away, not meeting her eyes.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." But his stiff posture said otherwise. Hermione stepped in front of him, tilting his chin up with her fingers so she could see his face. His expression was stormy, full of worry and stress.

"You don't have to tell me, but know that I'm here if you want to talk," she said gently. When he still didn't respond, she began pressing soft kisses all over his face—his forehead, each cheek, the tip of his nose—slowly working her way closer to his lips without quite reaching them.

Draco made a soft protesting noise but didn't pull away. Hermione continued her affectionate assault, sprinkling more kisses over his brows, under his eyes, along his jawline. Finally, the tight lines around Draco's mouth began to relax. She felt the muscles in his shoulders loosen under her hands.

By the time Hermione's lips finally met his, Draco was no longer frowning. A small smile played at the corners of his mouth as he kissed her back tenderly. His troubles could wait—for now, he was content to be lost in her comforting embrace.