The New Ones Meet New Earth

On March 23, 2023, the New Ones landed in New York City where there were large buildings everywhere. "This place is so cool!" Lewis said, looking around. None of the New Ones were familiar with the place because the buildings in the air were high. On their Earth, the buildings weren't high. They were at a medium-sized level and the rest was built underground. They normally had speedy track cables (cars that use zip lines) at a fast pace and get to their destination. But... there were cars on the ground everywhere and no one was in the sky. "This place is not cool at all." Alexander said, "It's like we are in 1987 again" (Where they used cars on their Earth). "Just be grateful that we are alive, or did you forget what happened before?" Ava said. As she said that the two boys drop their heads down. "No." they both said, "Let's just get going and find a place to stay before the evening." As Ava was about to walk away, Lewis grabs her to get her attention, "Hey look!" Lewis was pointing at a hotel that he thought was okay. "Forgetting something?". "What?" They both said looking at Alex. "You guys both have no money." He said. "Lewis checks his pockets, "Oh... he's right.". "Do you have any money?" Ava asks Alex. "Yeah" He holds up a dollar bill. "But this isn't going to get us anything.". Lewis looks at the money close up "Have you wondered why the money is the" Ava interrupts "Stop thinking about that stuff and think about money." "Ok, ok". Lewis says.

"Um guys..." Alex looks at a casino with the one dollar in his hand. "What's that?" Lewis asks changing his direction and looking at the casino with Alex. "It's a casino, we've never seen it before because it's banned in our place." Lewis twitches his face "A casino? Never heard of it." Alex looks annoyed "Lewis! You can wonder so much but when we actually need you you're out of your mind." Ava stops Alex "Shut up already, a casino is a place where you bet money so if you win you get more money but if you lose you lose the amount of money you bet on." Lewis says carefully cautioning Alex "So if we win we get more money but if we lose-". Alex says "Yeah you get the whole point it's getting boring standing over here let's just go in. And they all walk in at the same time.

In the casino, they met some men laughing and drinking. "They look drunk." Ava says. "Could we use that as an advantage?" She says, "Maybe, I'm going to try something." Alex walks up to the laughing men. "Hey I see you're having fun, right?" One of the men says "Watch this." He leans up from his chair and sticks his head out with his breath on Alex, "Get lost". Everyone around him burst into laughter including him. and Alex gets frustrated. "What's your problem old man?" The man looks at him "Hey don't call me old I'm only 15" Everyone laughs even harder. "Go meet your mom or something, go away you dead rat." everyone processes in laughing but Alex makes a face. "If you think you're so funny with your breath that almost killed me, place a bet on all your money, or are you scared." Alex says and the whole room goes quiet with the music stopping. "Ok bet 100 Grand." Everyone in the casino jumps in the air in shock. "WHAT!!!!" The man beside him says "Are you really doing this right now?" He looks at the man with a smile on his face "Do you think I'm that stupid?" And the man steps back. "Hey, kid my name is Jack, what about yours?" The man says, "I rather not say, now just play the game and let's get this over with.

They shuffled the card and cut, then the man passed the card between Alex and Jack. They played for hours and Alex won $2500 each match each time he played but Jack didn't want to lose any money so he kept doubling it until. "DONE!" Alex said winning again. "So let me get my money and just leave here." Alex stretched his hand reaching for the stacks of money and then Jack whips his hand taking all the money. "Did you really think I was going to give you?" "No, please come on, I won't give you the money." Alex said. "This is stupid I'm leaving." He tries walking away but Alex grabs a stick from the 8 pool table and points it at Jack. "I'm not leaving without that money." And then 5 more guys stand up looking at Alex. Compared to their sizes he was in trouble.

"Who do you take us for, huh?" Jack said, "Just hand over the money... that's all". Jack puts the money in his pocket and goes into a fighting position. "This isn't good." Luke thought in his mind. "What are you doing?" Alex said, "If you wanna fight then go ahead and come at me." Instead of fighting Alex takes his matches out and threatens everyone that was standing. "Move one more time and you're all goners" Alex says, but then Jack reaches into his other pocket and Alex throws the match on fire aiming at Jack. All in a second Jack gets a gun from his pocket and shoots the match, the bullet takes out the fire and heads straight for Alex but he dodges really quickly. After he does that Alex jumps on the table and kicks Jack in the face. Jack backs up and shoots randomly. Everyone in the casino starts running around screaming and yelling all trying to exit the place. "We have to stop them." Ava says, "Is it because of the noise?" Lewis says. "No, his blood pressure is going to increase and he could have a stroke or even blurry vision." "Ok let's stop him but how." Ava looks at Alex, his face red taking on 5 men at the same time. "This isn't good," Lewis says, as Lewis was looking at Alex he was slowing down, his punches were going slower and he looked tired then one of the 5 men went behind Alex. "ALEX BEHIND YOU!" Lewis said. And then it was too late, as he turned around he got hit on the head with one of the cue sticks, he fell down and put his eyes shut.

"I can't let this happen." Lewis said to himself. He looked at an 8-pool table beside him and picked up a ball. He threw it at Jack with so much force it knocked Jack out on the ground. The 4 other men looked at Lewis and Ava, they didn't know who had thrown the ball. They dropped Alex on the ground and went toward both of them. Lewis grabs the 8-pool table and uses his strength to push it over to the other side. One of the men hits the table and goes down with the table. 3 more people were left and it was only Ava and Lewis that were standing. One of the men runs toward Lewis and swings at him but he dodges it. Then another and he dodges it and another, and another... But Ava was in 1 person, she jumps in the air and kicks him in the face gracefully, as he steps back he tries to recover from the injury but Ava takes a cue on the floor and uses it to hit the man on his head about 4 times. She looks over and sees Lewis defenseless, headlock, and being choked to his death. "Blade-my... pocket- Ava..." He struggles to say. Ava runs up to Lewis, takes the blade from his pocket, and stabs the man's arm. The man yells in pain and lets go of Lewis. "Thank you, Thank you so much, Ava." Lewis says. The building was filled with smoke. "Is there a fire?" Ava says. Lewis looked at Alex and his right arm was on fire. "No Alex is in trouble". He jumped over the 8-pool table that was turned around and started patting his arm to stop the fire. "Ava WATER!!!" Lewis screams. Lewis sees Jack and quickly takes a water bottle and pours it on his arm. Ava brings water but he sees that he doesn't need it anymore. "That man that ran out of the building. He put the fire on Alex." Ava, get out of the building and go to the hotel at the side as fast as you can, I'll carry Alex.