CheaterKouji

A/N : let's start with some 🍋👉🏼👌🏾
Hehahahahahaha

A/N : let's start with some 🍋👉🏼👌🏾Hehahahahahaha

Kiyo POV

I was on my bed lying and pondering over some things. ....Apparently ichinose have feelings for me.

She proposed me on our second island exam a few weeks ago

You might ask what's the problem?

......Well

The problem is, I am already in relationship with someone.

Yes,

I already have girlfriend.

Who?

That would be Kei Karuizawa, she is my classmate.

A/N: I have nothing against kei, alright. Even if I do have something against her, what could you possibly do.😂 Jk jk

She is in relationship with me for like Half year? Maybe. I don't even remember.

I now walk toward my bathroom with heavy sigh.

I didn't gave answer to Ichinose, yet.
I won't just reject her and hurt her feelings like that.

I asked her to give me some time, to think which she accepted quickly.

I started taking off my clothes and started the shower.

The love..... huh?

Love is complex.

A mix of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth, and respect for another person.

Love is something that is cultivated between two people and grows over time, through getting to know him or her and experiencing life's many ups and downs together. It involves commitment, time, mutual trust, and acceptance.

And yet i didn't came to fully trust my girlfriend in these half years.

Yes,

I didn't felt love even after i started dating kei.

But when I think about ichinose, my heart sometimes races at unusual pace.

Is it Lust?

Maybe.

But who cares.

I stopped my shower. Cold water was dripping down from my chest to my legs.

I warped towel to my waist and walked out of my bathroom.

*Knock* *knock*

I heard knocking on my door and without even noticing that i was half naked, I walk straight toward door and opened it.

"Konbanwa Ayanokōji.......kun"

It was none other than ichinose. With flustered face... But why?

"Oh, Konbanwa Ichinose" i greeted her back with my monotone voice but i tried to put a little effort to appear happy.