When you saw them....

Hi :)
New chapter for you!!!
Thank you for 50 reads,laf u all lol jk...but seriously though
-W
---

America
(Teaching...unnecessary stuff)

Location: Alfred's Mansion
Time: 12.57 pm
Subject: Alfred

~fap fap fap~

That noise woke you up in the middle of the peaceful night.You decided to check it out,also taking a glass of water.You walked to the kitchen and took out your mochi america cup,accidentally pouring some left over water on the counter.

You groaned and cleaned it with the kitchen napkin that of course...is the american flag.

On your way back, you heard the noise becoming louder and louder. Curious,you peaked in and you were shocked.

Alfred was...teaching italy how to wash his hands...?

"Bro!What the f#ck?!" you shouted, making Alfred and Feli turn to look at you.

"Oh...hi (name), I was just teaching Feli how to wash his ha-AGH!" you choked Alfred...with one hand and a creepy aura "Just because you captured him again doesn't mean you can teach him that.." you said with venom lacing your words.

Crap in

3

2-

"(name),why did-a Alfred told-a me to say-a 'fap' when i-a was washing-a my hands-a..?"
(This was based on a fanfic that instead of america,prussia told italy to do this)

Hungary
(Reading)

"Testvér!Where are you???" you shouted towards the empty hallway.Mr.Austria had a concert so he wouldn't be home for a day,so all that was left was you and your testvér.

"Where could she be?" you mumbled to yourself until you heard giggling from....the room.

You weren't allowed to go into her room unless you had permission, so when you opened the door abit,you saw her on the couch reading "'PruAus'(PG 17) Made by Japan"and how did you know? It had big texts and had a red color to it.

"TESTVÉR!!!!WHAT ARE YOU READING?!" she shot up and looked at you,her face red. She had a molester face as a familiar aura came,So what did you do?you slowly backed up and quickly dialed Japan's number

-Extra ending(not so...)-
Hungary's pov
'so i see (name) has discovered my yaoi....well...(she/he)does kinda match with *BLEEP*...-giggles- YES!!They would *BLEEP* and then *BLEEP* and *BLEEP* would touch her *BLEEP**BLEEP* and *BLEEEEEP*-WAIT!I MUST CONTACT LILI!!!'
I imagined as i accidentally made a molester face as i thought of it and didn't notice (name) stepping out and ran.

'She/he will understand... Soon enough'

England
(Magic)

"England...?" echoes filled the hallway.

You sighed "where the bloody hell is....he?" The door that you like to call the 'weird' door was opened and since you are always curious of these things,  you looked into the gap between the door that had a green dusty thing floating around.

Let's just say England tried his best to turn you back into human by 3.20 am.

Belgium
(Making out....)

[CENSORED]
[CENSORED]
[CENSORED]

"OH MY DOITSU MY EYES!!MY INNOCENT EYES OH DEAR TOMATOES ROMANO PLEASE STOP SPAIN HE'S KILLING MY SISTER D:"

"What-a are you talking-a abo-......C-CHIGI!!!!!"
He took you in his arms and ran to his house,since he needed cover and time to forget about the scene.

A/N
Sorry a billion times if this sucks DX
I'll try to catch up for the chapter posting, I have changed it to every Friday,so every Friday I will post a new brother/sister scenario
Hope you enjoy!
-W