When you meet his enemy

A/n
Okay!
This was suggested by louiestrella so enjoy!
#WeStandWithParis
-That pic tho-
---

America
Today was a Saturda-

*People cheering*
*confetti*
*Doge*

Okay I'm sorry let's be serious...
You woke up with a strange feeling of being watched. Shrugging it off,you opened your closet,to reveal what seems to be a Russian hiding in your closet.

You stared at his closed eyes. He stared at your (e/c) eyes. The staring contest was interrupted when thumping footsteps was heard. The Russian stood up and gave you his coat and smiled "You look cold sunflower...have my coat,Da?"

Not even bothered by the fact that there's a country AND your brother's "old" enemy,you started blushing a crimson red. Alfred heard commotion in your room so he slammed your door open,only to reveal you looking out the window with a beige winter coat.
(If your a boy,you might as well be gay ;-;...because GAYTALIA!)

Hungary
You were humming a song as you walked through the garden Hungary had.

She always tended her garden whenever she had the time. You smiled as you looked at the moon "It's really beautiful...." "Not as beautiful as you~" you quickly went to defense mode,only to see a pale man with a crimson red cape(?).

He chuckled "No need to be scared..." He said as he approached you. You calmed down and glared him straight in the eye "Your Romania,my sister's enemy,what would I expect from an enemy?kindness?!" You said,sword aimed at his neck

The man just laughed and in a flash,you were in his grasp "Remember...I know everything" and with that,he disappeared into mid air. You just stood there,flattered by the man's charms as you held the crimson coat tight.

But Hungary saw it all and boy was she angry.

England

"(Name)?(NAME)!!!!!!!" Arthur screamed. He bought you some scones and well...you were gone. He started to panic until he heard giggling from the garden.

Curious,he looked out the window and gasped. There you were,with a certain Frenchman playing in the garden.

He wanted to shout but something held him back. He saw how happy you were and decided not to disturb.Ever since America claimed independence,you started becoming drasticly depressed. So seeing your smiling figure made him smile. The Frenchman left the garden and grabbed his coat,(as if on que)another hand held his.

He looked to see Arthur smiling,but with an intimidating aura
"You better not mess with me and my (c/n) or I swear I will summon the demons from down below and I will take your soul,got that?!" The Frenchman quickly went white and ran away. England smiled proudly "Ha!finally the bloody frog is away because of me!"

Belgium
"F-flippin...L-ludwig" Bella stuttered as she stared at her little (brother/sister) walking with the german. The (boy/girl) just laughed,leaving a flustered Ludwig as they walked through the park.

The moment with Bella(Belgium) was pretty tense,until Abel sneaked up.(I use this name for Netherlands,please tell me his real name ;-; )

"Bella what are yo-"

"KYAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

A/n
Im so sorry its too short for the belgium one >~<
HOPE YOU ENJOY IT EITHER WAY!