Chp.8 Storyline #1: Vs. The Judgement Day

-AUTHOR's POV-

-Monday Night RAW-

-January 30th, 2023-

As we leap over to Monday, during the afternoon, (YN) has already arrived to Tulsa, Oklahoma, where Monday Night Raw will be taking place at the BOK Center. As (YN) spends some of his free time before heading to work for the first time in his career with WWE, he then looks through his very own first storyline script triple h sent him this morning, and will be working against the judgement day, and his first rival between them will be Damien Priest.
.
.
.
Later, on the BOK Center, (YN) arrived as he's then greeted by many fans on side as he walks in the center, and he greets them back and sign his autographs for them. As he arrived, he again met more of the superstars, men and women to talk with like Cody Rhodes, Bobby Lashley, Seth "Freakin" Rollins, Ricochet, Johnny Gargano, Bayley, Becky Lynch and more. (YN) arrived to his locker as the episode of RAW is about to start airing in half an hour now. So (YN) has to read his script first and make sure he nails it.

(YN): Okay, don't have to mess it up. Just gotta role with my script, and focus. But I also need to make a great impression too, which I can work with that.

Suddenly, someone enters his locker, and it's Rhea...

Rhea: (YN)! Knew you would be here.

(YN): Oh hey Rhea. Just here...bit nervous I guess.

Rhea: Aww. It's okay, I've been there before. But hey, if it helps better, I'll stick around with you.

(YN): Oh. That's sweet of you. But, you don't have to.

Rhea: I do, I mean not like I have to-I mean! I mean, not like...um, oh you know!

(YN): Hehe, I know, and...I appreciate it. Thanks *smiles*

Rhea flusters at (YN) as he appreciates being company by her for his first day.

Rhea: So, since I can figure that you ever first storyline will conclude my partners and I, who will be your rival?

(YN): Damien Priest.

Rhea: Oh nice! He's really good in ring, I can see the two of you work very well.

(YN): You think? I just don't wanna mess up. Like botch any moves on him or so.

Rhea: I know that feeling. But don't worry, Damien is a great person to work with, so you two will talk it out about how you will work in ring.

(YN): Heh, yeah. I hope. But, also...I'm literally looking forward to work with you too. It will be fun.

Rhea: O-Oh! Sure, yeah, it will. Heh.*blushing*
.
.
.
As minutes pass, the episode of Monday Night RAW has started as the music plays and the fans cheering as they see themselves in TV, and we take a look at the RAW commentators, Kevin Patrick and Corey Graves...

Kevin: Welcome everyone to Monday Night RAW! We are LIVE here at Tulsa, Oklahoma as the show takes place at the famous BOK Center! I'm Kevin Patrick, joining here my good friend Corey Graves! What you think about today's show Graves?

Corey: Well I tell you this Kevin, tonight's RAW will start to heat things up as our CEO commissioner that is now currently running WWE, Triple H, has just gave us some major news about who will be our superstars to join in at the main event, at our next PPV, Elimination Chamber!