Chp.14 Vs Jey Uso Pt.2

-AUTHOR's POV-

Back to commercial break, we then see (YN) German Suplex Jey Uso across the ring...

Michael: Welcome back folks, LIVE on Friday Night Smackdown at South Carolina. During our commercial break Jey is not looking so well during the match, as he's being tossed around the ring like nothing.

Pat: I tell you Cole, Jey has no chance winning this match, how the hell is he going to keep this up? I mean the match won't end until (WN) says so.

(YN) agains grabs and holds Jey from behind and to toss him again with a German Suplex...

Michael: Oh not again. Those brutal suplexes.

Pat: Is it bad to say that I honestly feel bad for Jey?

Michael: I don't know about you Pat, but the fans here love it so I guess not?

(YN) started striking knee hits towards Jey's stomach, and a a punch to the chest and pins him in the corner of the turnbuckle and lands a elbow hit to his face several times and stomping him as well as the referee tries to split (YN) away from Jey....(YN) backs up as Jey was beat up and tired from the suplexes he's getting...(YN) backs up more, leaning against the opposite side of the turnbuckle corner, starring directly at Jey, and sprint towards him to to land a spear, but Jey quickly moves out of the way and (YN) dives through the metal pole as the crowd felt that impact...

Pat: Oh! Ouch, What impact!

Michael: Jey quickly moved out of the way with luck! He may have a slight chance to take the advantage of this match!

(YN) holds his shoulder due to the pole he landed on, turns around and to get super kick by Jey to his gut...

Michael: And a super kick to (WN)! Will Jey stand tall this time?!

Jey again super kicks (YN), this time to his face, and again super kicks him, stunning (YN) and he drops down on one knee, Jey wraps his arm around (YN)'s neck and drops his head to the ground, landing a DDT...

Pat: A DDT! Will that be enough?!

Michael: Not sure, but here's the cover!

Ref: One-

(YN) kicks out at one...

Pat: And again! Kicks out at one!

Michael: The look at Jey's face! He has no idea how he will win this match! But he's damn sure he won't stop till he says so!

Jey began yelling at (YN)...

Jey: Stay down!

Michael: And now Jey, yelling out of frustration.

(YN) was getting up, on one knee, and Jey to again land a super kick to his face, dropping him again as (YN) lays flat...Jey walks to a turnbuckle, and to climb up to the third rope and to again land a frog splash on (YN)...
.
.
But out of nowhere, (YN) quickly got up, runs towards Jey and incredibly takes one giant leap to the third top rope, holding Jey around him and to launch Jey over with a belly Suplex as Jey's body goes flying across the ring and lands back and so does (YN) after performing that Suplex, and the crowd screaming with such hype...

Pat: What the hell?!? What was that!!!

Michael: What a Suplex! How the hell (WN) manage to pull that?!

Pat: How can a big ass 287lb pure of muscles can jump like that onto a THIRD rope, and belly Suplex Jey like that?!!! Now that's scary!

Michael: Like I say Pat, Strength isn't the only thing he's got!