"wanna collab?" | 2

You where pretty popular on tiktok and YouTube, your fans would call you underrated.
.
.

You had a good following, 90k on tiktok, and around 50k on YouTube. And while a boring day you scroll to find this really pretty girl named Tara, Tarayummy is her user.

1st pov

I started following her, and after a few hours she followed me back and sent me a message saying I look cool. I saw this as a awesome reason to collab so I message back almost instantly.

Tarayummy- "👋"
"hii" -you
Tarayummy- "omg hey girl, you look good!"
"Omg says you you're gorgeous" -you
Tarayummy- "stopp"
....

We kept talking for a bit and because we both lived in LA we decided to meet up for a coffee, of course I agreed and we got to know each other.

After a few weeks we decided to have a collab, we we where basically getting things off some fast food place which after we ate we hated it made us sick. But we where basically talking about the most random things that popped up in our minds.

And after the video was published on her channel I started blowing up, hitting over 100k followers on tiktok and 95k on my YouTube.

And now because I was friends with Tara she invited me to these group chats, I was immediately accepted.

I then went on a podcast with her, and the guys where pretty funny, and after a few videos with Tara and a couple podcasts, she introduced me to her ex? I thought it was strange but if he was chill I wouldn't mind.

He was pretty hot, but acted pretty gay so he was hilarious. So I made a video with him and Tara and I don't know why but.. I then saw he was friends with a guy named Johnnie.

I scoffed when I first saw the tiktok with him and the emo boy, I then looked thru Johnnie's account and then see his last name Guilbert.

I started laughing when I saw it, he did get a bit hotter but he really didn't change. I wondered if his personality chamged.

I then started following him and after a bit he followed me back.

"Wanna collab?"

I immediately sent him, a smug look on my face while I waited for him to reply I didn't know if he would remember me, because it took me a second to realize it was him when I first saw him

"Your y/n l/n?"

He sent, I couldn't help but act like I've just won somthing that wasn't trama

"maybe"