pt1 Life in California

(Amy pov)

It's been two months since I moved here. thinking about jonah everyday
Emma walks into my bedroom asking for some money. but she sees Amy laying there staring at the ceiling. Emma walks up to the bed and lays down with me.
Emma:"You miss him don't you"
w
Amy:"what tt.. noo"

Emma:"Mum don't lie to me"

she turns and looks
Amy turns to Emma looking at her
Amy:"Yea.. I miss him"
her eyes tearing
Emma leans and hugs her mum wiping her tears away.
Emma:"Hey mum we all miss him" her still hugging her mum. the hug breaks and Amy looks at Emma and smiles Emma smiles back and walks out of my room.

After Emma walks out of her mums room she called Jonah. Jonah picked up asking who it was.
Emma:Jonah it's me Emma

Jonah:O..oh umm H..hi

Jonah gets cut off
the voice in Emma's voice gets more shiver

Emma:J..Jonah please I..I need y..you

Jonah:O.oh umm Emma what's wrong is there something wrong with Parker or you wait is it Amy.

Emma:N..no Jonah M..mum

Jonah:What's wrong!?

Emma:she's depressed. she won't get out of her room. she goes to work and goes back into bed. she misses you we all do

Jonah:Emma I can't do anything I.. I'm sorry

Jonah hangs the phone up and Emma starts crying quietly tho. she looks at her phone and then back up at her mums room. She starts to cry she passed out on the floor. Emma walks out hearing Parker cry she goes and sees what's wrong as she sees Emma passed out on the floor. she walks in and kisses her on the head laying a blanket over her.
Amy walks into Parkers room and picks him up. walking down stairs to make dinner. Amy places Parker on the ground with his toys and proceeds to make dinner. Emma wakes up and sees her mum on the floor playing with Parker.

Emma:Hey Mama

Amy:Hi sweetie

Emma proceeds to walk down and play with Parker and mum. The doorbell rings and Emma stands to go and open it. and she sees Jonah at the door

Emma:J..Jonah!!

Jonah:Hi Em-

Emma runs and hugs him tightly well Jonah stands shocked he hugs Emma back. Amy playing with Parker looks up asking Emma who's at the door when she sees Jonah standing there. Jonah looks up looking at Amy and he smiles.

---------------
[A.N]

Hi so I'm still working on original fan fiction book but I just wanted to try a simmosa fan fiction so yea I tried my best but I hope it made sense and there will be new pts ever Saturday and Sunday hope you enjoy.