v. choo! choo! all aboard the pigpimples express!

𝓕𝓘𝓥𝓔

𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲

•☽●☾•

At Hogsmeade Village...

𝕻ercy adjusted his crown as he glanced around the platform. Elladora's brother Elston was talking his ear off, explaining everything to them. As if Hecate hadn't informed them of it yet!

Elston was entering fourth year, just as some of them were. Hecate has at first thought of keeping them in the same year as the Golden Trio, who already seemed like a key component of the possible future war, but later decided that it would be much easier to find out more information on all sides if they were spread out over the years and among the houses.

It was then decided that they were to be in the fourth, fifth, and seventh years. Nico, Hazel, Pollux and Lou Ellen were to be in with the fourth year, Jason, Piper, Leo, Clovis, Will, Katie, Frank and Thalia were going with the fifth year, and Percy, Annabeth, Reyna, Travis, Connor, Butch, Rachel, Calypso and Clarisse were in the seventh year.

The red train pulled up to the station letting out a long toot as it changed to a halt, the smoke billowing out the top receded with the slowing train. The students clad in their black cloaks lined with an assortment of four colours or grey began to stumble out of the carriages with hungry stomachs and exhaustion in their bones.

The last carriage door opened as the Clawhark siblings, a.k.a. Elladora, Elston and Evanna, led them out and towards carriages that were being drawn by skeletal horses. Their translucent skin stretches closely over their bones, giving them a skeletal appearance. Their faces dragon-like, and they had white eyes, without any pupils. Their large, leathery wings sprout from their back, with a bat-like appearance. Their large, leathery wings sprout from their back, giving them a bat-like appearance as they began to lead the carriages towards a castle that stood in the distance.

"Master! Master! Mistress!" They screeched, going on a frenzy upon seeing Nico, Percy and Hazel. Percy and Hazel petted them and found that they were actually rubber-like.

After reaching Hogwarts...

Annabeth gasped, her eyes shining, the group sighed as she once again went on a tangent about the architectural appearence of the castle.

Inside the Great Hall, there were hundreds of candles hanging from the ceiling. After the first-years were sorted, Albus Dumbledore stood up.

"Welcome, everyone, to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to introduce some very special people! They are of royalty and are here for a year. They are the Olympia family from the United States of America and are the the youngest Princes and Princesses along with some of the Marquess, Marchioness, Earl, Countess and nobles. I hope you will show them the best of Hogwarts and will welcome them with open arms. With out further ado, presenting the royals!" he declared. The side doors burst open and the national anthem of Magical America began and the demigods marched in.