X-Treme Torture

It's another beautiful morning and the sun is shining over the horizon and at this moment, we have a thief. A big... hairy... yet loveable thief, a bear that is raiding the marshmallow stash, taking a few bags of marshmallows while the campers lay asleep.

But then, they're all woken up to the sound of an airplane flying around too low to the ground. This startles the bear and makes the big, furry guy bolt outta there with his food.

Meanwhile, everyone is gathered outside and you also wake up, yawning and feeling refreshed after dealing with the boot camp. And here comes Chris, coming in hot and fast in a plane.

Chris: "INCOMING!!!"

Geoff: "HIT THE DECK!!!"

Everyone quickly ran for cover just in time, moments before Chris managed to touch ground.

Chris: "Yes! I can't wait to get my pilot's license!"

Too bad that won't happen anytime soon. His plane crashes through a communal stall where our furry bear friend was hiding and puts his bag of marshmallows behind his back. A few of his soft, tasty treats fall out of the bags and he's still feeling all the more guilty.

Eventually, Chris comes to a stop in his plane.

Chris: "Just flexing your muscles for today's *pulls out megaphone* X-TREME SPORTS CHALLENGE!"

Everyone flinches from the echoing "challenge."

Gwen: *groans* "It's too early for this."

Y/N: "You're forgetting this is Chris we're talking about."

Chris: "This week, you'll participate in three challenges! First up, *through megaphone* X-Treme Sofa Bed Skydiving!" *without megaphone* "Contestants will plummet-- uh... skydive to awaiting sofa bed target below."

Inside the plane, Chef opens the door and jumps onto the sofa, but lands in a very painful spot and lets out a pained, muffled scream. The others flinch from how scary and painful it is.

Chris: "Of course, you'll be skydiving from 5,000 feet and using these. *pulls out parachute packs*

The parachute packs both look worn out and beat up and the others just gasp at the conditions these packs are in.

Chris: "Our lucky contestants are... Y/N and DJ."

Y/N: *shivers* "I hate heights. But, no way am I throwing in the towel, I can do this. You gonna be okay, big guy?"

DJ: *nervously* "Yeah, sure. Bring it on."

Chris: "Not so fast, because the 2nd challenge of the day is *through megaphone* X-Treme Rodeo Moose Riding!"

The teams then look to see a moose being kept inside a wooden fence it could probably break out of.

Chris: "Contestants will rodeo ride the great Canadian Bucking Moose for 8 seconds or get hoofed into a giant pile of socks from the lost and found."

Leshawna: "That stink pile ain't nothing but Laundry Day back home."

Chris: "It's your lucky day, Leshawna. You're riding for Gophers and Geoff, you'll ride for Bass."

Geoff: "YEAH!"

Owen: *gets close to moose* "He doesn't look too bucky to me. Hi, beautiful."

The moose got sussy of Owen and then bucked him in the face with his forehoof.