Chapter 3: Enter my Motel

Firey was slowly making an appearance to the Motel where he can see the boys talking to each other while he watches others talking too.

As Firey was happy to see everyone was happy, he went inside of his motel while putting his vape away into his pocket and just pushed the door to be open for him to enter inside. As he was entering in the indoor of his motel he saw Pin and Rocky looking at the whiteboard for some reason without saying a word. Of course Firey looks confused?

Firey walked and approached to Pin and Rocky and asking them what they were doing inside of the Motel? "Pin, Rocky? What are you guys doing in here at my Motel?" As Firey chuckled while walking really slowly towards them.

Pin quickly turn her head around and saw Firey walking right towards them. Rocky gave a huge smile on his face while Pin was shocked to see Firey entering into his Motel with them. "Oh Firey! I didn't see you there. Sorry!" Said Pin.

"Ah, no worries Pin. What are you doing here anyways though?"As Firey was asking the question to the duo.

One heroic leader who was just standing there without any words to say was scared to face Firey on why they are in the building without Firey permission. "Oh sorry Firey. Me and Rocky were just about to leave the building-" a slight touch was felt onto Pin's hands as Firey interrupted Pin.

"You kidding? Please stay. You are more welcome to stay how long you like! But why stand at the whiteboard that's boring."

Pin gave herself a big sigh of relief as she thought Firey was going to kick her out. But why was Pin and Rocky standing next to the whiteboard while looking at it? "Oh my god. Thank you Firey! To be honest, I really don't know why me and Rocky were standing here for no reason. I guess we just wanted to look what on the whiteboard haha..." Pin turn red as for embarrassment and Firey just laughed and pat Pin on her shoulders. "No, it's honestly fine, Pin! I got no idea why I have this whiteboard anyways." And Firey walked off.

Firey walks away from Pin and Rocky, and allowing them to look at whiteboard which seems very boring, or go outside with the rest of their friends. Firey was walking in the middle of the hallways where the white and pink tiles were on the wall to make this place feel like a candy shop.

Despite that he's a male, it just feels like the right way to make his motel into some kind of fun place  for everyone to enjoy, and I guess it worked!

Firey was about to enter his room but before he entered he saw his door slightly open for some reason? What can this be..

Firey was a bit scared at first as the door was open a bit. Firey always makes sure that no matter what his property and his doors are always kept shut whenever he is going somewhere, but this one seems a bit concerning.

However, he believes that he was probably in the rush and was trying to go and see his friends so he decided to open his golden door slowly while having a peak in his room, behind the door. As Firey was holding on the door he went to have a look on who was in his room until he saw something at the left side of his room.

Something that he was kinda surprised to see and was sneaking into him room without his consent.

As Firey fully opened the door he saw who it was and recognised who it was.

His eyes wide open as he saw a dark green hair, with a light green highlights who was wearing a black skirt and a black jacket onto of their green clothes person in his room trying to look for something.

It was Leafy.

Firey didn't want to disturb Leafys little adventure on finding things, so Firey quickly and quietly walked right behind her to surprise her.