Chapter 5: Cold, Iron & Blood

(TW: Death/Blood)

The time is ticking as time was ticking slow. But for some reason he still couldn't sleep.

Firey's POV:

Why couldn't I go to sleep?
This is so random
Why though?

...

I kept trying to force myself to go to sleep but I couldn't. For some reason I was tired but my eyes wouldn't allow me.

But then it suddenly hits me that I eventually realise that Leafy stole the blanket from me.

I looked to my left and saw her laying down on the pillow instead of my chest. I was trying not to move as much as I can, to disturb her but I was freezing so much.

I haven't been able to sleep properly without a blanket.

"Oh you got to be kidding me." I whisper to myself, annoyed the fact that she stole the blanket again.

As I was pulling my eyes out, I gave myself a big stretch and a big sigh, looking at Leafy while her saliva was coming out of her mouth.

Oh my god, I swear she does act like a baby.

I notice as it was getting a bit colder. I haven't been feeling the best for the past couple days, but I just like to ignore it so it doesn't stop me from doing whatever I wanted to do.

But there was something I really wanted to do right now and everyone would hate me for this but:

I needed to puff

Gosh, I've been so addicted to the taste of vapes that even Leafy is so tired of me to continue with it. I just can't stop the flavour of each one are so good. Maybe not the grape one though.

I quickly and quietly got up off the bed and fix the blanket so that Leafy can have the rest.

I bend down to Leafy level and got closer to her ear where I whispered to her while she was sleeping.

She a big deep sleeper, and she moans a lot if I wake her up. It's cute when she does that.

I giggle a little and then proceed to say:

"I'll be back in 5." I said and kissed her cheek softly before I went over to my golden door where I quickly grab my coat and my vape and phone for me to use.

I looked at her for a moment and then I gently closed the door to not make any noises.

As I left my room, I enter the 4 digit code to make sure that no one enters into the room.

I sigh and just stare at the shiny floor for a moment and start walking away from my room.

As I was walking, I could hear the echos coming as I was making sounds to the floor.

Since no one was around I went onto my phone for a moment and walked for a while so I can trick myself into believing I can fall asleep.

But I definitely really need to vape first before heading to bed. I've been trying to quit but I just cannot resist!

I had a raspberry/cherry flavour with me as it was one of my favourite flavours to have and puff.

I have other flavours to try but at the moment this was the best flavour to have.

I was scrolling through my phone and looking at each messages I can see or not respond. It look like to me that Coiny send me a message last night that I didn't had to respond as I was really "tired" to message him to.

Oh well, I'll open in the morning so I can have good look on whatever he said. It's probably all crap he wrote saying he loves me or pin or whatever.

I was still looking at my phone until I saw a shadow in the near distance?