Suspicions..

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much as compared to when I started, I started this story on a weekend and I'm doing this part in school so please forgive me🙏🏼. Anyway, here's the next part, Enjoy!

.

.

.

Shadow POV:

It's so close to summer, and with that, Rouge decided to host a special even for the Cafe. Instead of the normal maid dresses with our own little accessories, we get to wear whatever we want as long as it's something suitable for Summer. Like a tank top and shorts. Along with any accessory we'd like and the customers got to have a sorta date with whomever they chose(the dates would be accessible when the night would almost over, allowing the sun to rise up). I didn't know how I felt about the last one but I was all for the rest. At night, I came to the cafe wearing a tank top with a skull on it, the skull had sunglasses and was ready for summer as well. And for my lower body, I wore jeans shorts and under that was fishnet stockings, the second got this outfit together, I knew it was gonna be a sexy one.

Everyone else had their own little style that matches them perfectly, even our manager, Rouge. It was almost time for opening when we all realized Ice was late. We decided to wait for him but Rouge was getting a bit impatient. I went to the bathroom to call him and asked him where he was. He picked it up in the first ring, [Yello?] "Where are you? The cafe is about to open." [Hehe, I had trouble looking for an outfit, but I'm almost there!] "Hm.. how long is almost? Also, you know today is the 'Summer Special' right?" [Definitely], I couldn't see him but I could tell he was smiling, probably proud of himself with whatever outfit he chose. I heard the door and was worried that Rouge gave up but then I heard my friends and other workers squealing in excitement. <The he11 is going on??> I thought as I got out of the bathroom to see everyone obsessing over Ice's look and outfit.

He was wearing a tight white sweater with a big heart on it(it made it look like he had bobas), and a light pink mini-skirt. I'll admit, even I was ready to faint and die of blood loss(iykyk) when I saw him, and even Rouge was impressed and a little jealous that Ice could pull off such a look so well. "Hehe, hello to you too~" Ice said to everyone with a soft smile. Everyone gave their compliments and the cafe opened, as everyone focused on their chores to do before the customers came in, I went over to Ice and whispered, "Everyone's right, you look gorgeous ~" I tried sounding a bit flirty, "hihi, you also look ravishing in that outfit ~" Ice said with a light pink blush on his cheeks. I smiled and got back to my chores but in my head I was screaming. "F*! THAT WAS SO CUTE/HOT!!!". That's when some customers came in.

As time went on, it was almost time for the dates. Also, the maximum these dates can last is 2 hours and maybe another half an hour. I looked over and got a little jealous as I started thinking about the people who would choose Ice for the short date. I didn't want that to happen, but I didn't want to seem jealous of HIM, so I took my break, told Rouge I was going to go out to the back for my break. Luckily, even tho we were only allowed one break, the breaks could last up to 3 hours. I went outside and got started on my plan.

3rd person POV:

As everyone was waiting for someone to choose whoever, an ebony hedgehog walked into the cafe, wearing a black T-shirt, white hat and black jeans. Once he came in everyone bet he would choose Ice as the saying goes, "Opposites attract". Ice would blush at their remarks but what he mainly focused on was that he'd seen that man before many times saying how he had a wife, why would he come here?? Later on as it was time to choose, some workers got picked and were excited. Finally, the small blue male was chosen, by the ebony headgehog. The small male accepted and they went to the tip of a hill, nearby the cafe. "Let's introduce each other, My name is Ice. You?" "My names Shadow." The ebony man said as he took off his hat. "Nice to meet you." The two continued to talk and share stories and have a good time. Chatting about their likings and so on. (I'm not good at this, sorry)

Once the date was at the two hour mark, everyone's date ended except for the opposite lovers. They continued to chat and ate some snacks. As the sun started rising, Shadow mumbles something. "Hm? Sorry, I didn't hear that." The taller male paused before saying, "can I steal a kiss~? Or are these dates, talk only~?" He said in a low, husky tone. Ice was a little surprised, but, out of curiosity, said, "well, there are any rules that go against it, so I don't see why not~". What the two didn't know what that, since they were the only two yo their now, all the workers and some customers were watching them.

Shadow POV:

I was a little shocked when Ice agreed to let me have his kiss, but I took the first step and softly put my lips on his under the riding sun, he melted right into it, putting his hands on my shoulder and eventually my neck while I wrap my hands around his waist. All I could think about was how soft and tender his lips were and the taste he provided. I wanted to French kiss him so bad, but I didn't know if that would be too much so I broke the kiss, letting us get some air and we saw that the time passed the 2:30 hour mark. "Heh, we've been out here a while, huh?" I said, still catching some breath. "Hehe, well you're a good kisser" "you're even better ~" I said. He laughed and we parted, I said I have work and he had to go back to the cafe.

3rd person POV:

Ice went down and open the door to the cafe to see many shocked faces from his co-workers and jealous faces from some customers. "..what?" The small male asked, everyone just stayed quiet and acted like they saw nothing even tho the customers are a bit jealous and the workers are squealing and fanboying/fangirling about what they saw.

Shadow POV:

After Ice and the cafe was out of my sights and I was out of theirs, I used one of my powers using the necklace my sister has given me when we were younger and, "chaos control". I teleported myself to the back of the cafe, changed my clothes back to what they were, redid my makeup, and clocked back in. We finished the day and when we closed, everyone ran up to me, I was afraid they knew it was me when, "OMG! Spice, did you see Ice and the ebony guy KISS?!?" "GURL, he looked like he could be your BROTHER tho!" Whew! I told them that I saw the kiss and that I've never seen that me in my life. After a lot of questions whether I saw them or not, we all went out separate ways. Except for me and Ice. We walked together, I decided to act like I was just a shocked by stander like the rest and asked him some questions of how the kiss felt.

"It felt nice, and he was decent enough to not go the next step and use tongue. Although, I kinda wish he didn't.. " Ice said, blushing, "oooooohh, someone has a cruuuushh~" I teased. "Hehe, don't worry tho, I'm gonna get that kind of kiss soon." I looked as him confused and asked how. Before I knew it, he pinned me to a wall with his arms under mine and his lower body reating on my leg, "!!" I was confused, surprised, and I could feel my face get hot, "like this~" Ice said, and he put his lips on mine. At first I was too stunned to do anything but I later gave in and held his cheek with one hand and held his hip with the other. It wasn't long til Ice uses the moment we were supposed to breath as his ticket to insert his tongue, I responded back by kneeling his head down to deepen the kiss and put my tongue in his mouth, exploring it. Ice softly moaned to the feeling as our tongues danced the tango with eachother.

We finally parted to breath and when I caught his breath, I could feel a smirk. "Yup, my suspicions were correct, you are Shadow." It took me a minute to realize he had caught me. "U-uhh" "y'know, you're much taller when you're not being a femboy for the day." He slowly got off my leg, "BTW, because of you, I won't be able to have a job tomorrow, see ya!" He winked and poked out his tongue before leaving, leaving me to ponder and calculate what just happened. <Won't be able to have a job tomorrow..? Is he quitting the cafe??> Granted, I didn't know his true identity or if he had a day job.. I guess I'm finding out tomorrow.. *blushes madly at the image of Ice on his knees with a skirt on* ..dam..

(1636 words yo! Not counting this little note. But if you are enjoying this story this far, thankyew!! I'll be sure to publish more of this story, because this is only just the beginning!)