nokia - heeqi (loona x idle)

"jagii~" heejin said as she walked into the room she shared with her girlfriend, song yuqi.

"what's up, my love?" yuqi said with her eyes lighting up at the sight of her amazing and beautiful girlfriend.

"truth or dare?" heejin asked, a smirk growing slowly on her face.

"um, dare..?" yuqi hesitantly replied.

"i had a feeling you'd say that," heejin giggled as she pulled something small and rectangular out of her pocket, "i dare you to use this for the rest of the day." heejin said with a sly grin.

"what the hell is that?" yuqi said, eyeing it.

"a nokia."

"baby, that thing is older than my grandma."

heejin giggled and said, "yeah, that's like, the whole point." she turned on the artifact and handed it over to the younger girl.

yuqi reluctantly grabbed it and proceeded to try and use it while heejin cackled at yuqi's cuteness.

---- (later that day, 9pm)

"heekki, jaqiya~" yuqi yelled out to her girlfriend from the living room.

heejin walked out of the room and into the living room, "what's up, sweet girl?"

"it's 9pm, can i stop using this ancient artifact that's probably older than my great great grandfather?" yuqi said, trying to stop herself from laughing.

heejin, however, couldn't hold it in and started laughing at yuqi.

yuqi giggled, "baby, it's not funnyyy.."

"okay, okay," heejin slowly but surely stopped laughing and held her hand out, "gimmie."

yuqi quickly gave her the so-called phone and ran up to her room to go get her original phone while heejin sat there and laughed at her.

the end ~ !

------

this was kinda rushed lol. like i'm not even lying it took me less than 20 minutes to write this 😹😹.

anyways, stream nokia by heejin 👇👇