alone - yuyeon (gidle)

so this is kinda based off my own thoughts atm but anyways
_________

yuqi walked happily into the room she shared with her wife, jeon soyeon.

her happiness quickly died down, though, as it came to that her lover was crying.

"soyeonie..." she said, scooching next to her on their shared bed, "what's wrong, love?"

soyeon sniffled a bit and began to speak..

"i hate everyone. everybody is always on my ass about everything and it erks me so bad. every day i get at least 4 insults thrown at me. 'youre built like sid the sloth' 'ugly ass' 'youre not pretty' 'dumbass'. its so infuriating ugh. everyone is so fcking stupid and annoying, i honestly wish everyone disappeared and i was the only person in the world, life would be so much more peaceful. seriously, why cant that one guy just shut up for just one day?? is that seriously too much to ask for? and why does that one girl ALWAYS have something to say about me?? i didnt even do anything to you and youre insulting me for the dumbest reasons ever. and why do none of my friends ever stand up for me?? like they always just sit there and watch or laugh whenever im being activly bullied. i guess i can thank that ONE girl for standing up to me the other day, we stan her. but not that other girl. i thought we were friends but whenever someone calls me ugly RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER she doesnt say anything. she herself calls me ugly. i dont even know why im friends with her. shes weird anyways. always laughing at things that arent funny like girl shut tf up. JUST SHUT UP EVERYONE. oh my goodness and dont even get me started on my sister, oh my lord shes always running her mouth about me and it just makes me want to run away. FAR away. i swear as soon as i turn 18 im moving to canada or something because living here isnt worth it. i hate it all. i always used to think of school as my only place out. but not anymore, everyone is so mean and doesnt know when to shut up. SHUT UP. i HATE almost every teacher there. except ms.m omg i love her so much shes so funny and shes one of the only teachers who understands me. i hope ms.g and ms.m2 get fired tho. ms.m2 is just SOOOOOO annoying i swear i hope she gets fired. i hate this school ugh. i hate it all. i just want to be alone. alone. alone. just me. nobody else."

by this time, soyeon wasnt crying anymore, which was slightly better.

"i hate everyone, yuqi." she said, looking up at her lover.

"except you, my love, you make me so super duper happy. seeing you smile makes me smile. youre so talented and and so funny and to be honest, you kinda saved my life. you've done so much for me over the past couple of years and i love you so so so much for that  qiqi. seriously, where would i be without you?"

yuqi smiled at the korean girls words, "i dont know, baby. but what i do know is that you have me now, and thats what matters. i love you, my soyeonie, dont forget that." yuqi said and then she kissed soyeon.

the end.

_________

soyeons little rant was actually based off of my life kinda atm 😍😍

and her sweet words to yuqi were actually ny thoughts about soyeon. i just love her so much 🤧💛

anywayz stream fate ! <3