do not touch - no ship <3 (gidle)

tw: rape (kinda), death, trespassing

--------

(9PM)

soyeon was walking down the quiet streets, taking in all the beauty as quickly as possible.

little did she know, danger was up ahead.

she walked past a small alleyway, not seeing the man who was on the unseen side.

he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the alley.

"hey pretty princess." he said with a grin. he pushed her further into the alley and pinned her against the wall, covering her mouth with his right hand and holding up both her arms with his left.

there was a small bag nearby which contained duct tape. the man knew this and used his long legs to kick it over towards the two.

"alright, i'm gonna get something out of this bag. you pull any stunts and i'll knock your head into this wall." he said and began rummaging through the bag.

he acquired the tape and tied soyeon's arms and taped up her mouth, making her vulnerable to whatever the man was planning on doing.

he pulled down her pants and began touching her.

usually, soyeon would've liked this. if it was done by yuqi. but it wasn't yuqi, it was a stranger.

soyeon squirmed around as he began pulling his own pants and boxers down.

"ready, princess?" and with that, he got to work.

(fast forward)

soyeon walked out of the alleyway, sobbing.

she thought about calling someone since her legs hurt too much to walk, but she didn't have her phone so, she would just have to wait it out.

she walked and walked until she reached her and yuqi's house, which the girls (minnie, miyeon, soojin, shuhua) were also at because they just liked being there.

soyeon pulled a key out of the pocket in her sweater and shakily unlocked the door.

all the chatter and commotion died down once she walked in.

"soyeonie! youre back!" shuhua said happily. her happiness (and everyone else's) deserted her as she figured out soyeon was crying.

yuqi got up from the couch she had been sitting on and said, "what's wrong, love?"

soyeon slowly went on, talking about everything that had led up to the moment.

yuqi hadn't really processed anything soyeon had said, except for the last part when she said the words yuqi dreaded (?) to hear.

"...and then he raped me."

"oh my god, no.." yuqi said silently.

all of the girls got up from the couch and held her tightly as she sobbed.

---

for the next few weeks. soyeon wasn't the same.

she didn't smile, she didn't laugh, she never left her room unless it was urgent, and she barely ate. (me fr lmao anyways)

the girls and her family were worried about it but they never brought it up because they didn't want her to get upset.

little did they know, soyeon was planning something. something nobody expected her to do.

you see, when the man had bent over to get the tape out of the bag, a card fell out of his back pocket.

soyeon used her leg to push it over and hid it under her foot the whole time.

once the man has finished his wrongdoings and walked away, she picked up the card and had figured out it was his id.

she basically had his whole life in her own fingertips.

she knew his name, address, and other valuable personal information.

all the time she spent locked up in her room, she used it to google the man and find out much more information.

----

(10 PM)

soyeon woke up from a small slumber, checking the time and getting unusually happy when she figured out it was so late.

her plan could now go into action.

she put some decent clothes on and went to go check to see if the girls were asleep.

once she had finished double checking, she put some personal belongings into a small, backpack.

she also put in a knife, gloves, and a rope.

then, after having a small bite to eat, she put on her shoes and set off for her short voyage.

she walked all the way to the man's home address, it took a long time, but she still made it.

she made her way to the back of the house and began trying to open the window, but to her surprise, it was unlocked.

"oh my goodness, there's no way this man is this stupid." she said quietly to herself as she mentally facepalmed.

she began trying to get herself in to the window

once she got in, she didn't bother closing the window because that's too much work.

she tiptoed into every room in the house until she walked in the man's room.

she looked around and saw a chair in the corner of the room, ugh he's making this too easy she said to herself as she pulled the chair over to the middle of the room.

she quietly (?) picked the man up and brought him to the chair, sitting him down and tying him up with the rope she packed.

she then walked behind the chair and kicked it, yelling, "wake up!"

this instantly prompted the man to wake up and look around, "where am i?"

soyeon, from behind the man, got next to his ear and said, "in my wrath."

she pulled the knife out of her backpack and put it up to the man's neck.

"say you're sorry."

the man, confused, said "who are you?-"

soyeon pressed the knife up harder against his neck, blood beginning to drip.

"i said, say youre sorry!" she yelled out the last part. the man groaned from the pain, barley managing to grunt out an "okay, i'm sorry, now please untie me." (stream untie by viviz)

"apology not excepted, say goodbye." and with that, soyeon slit the mans throat.

while he sat there, bleeding out, she walked in front of him.

"i hope you know, you can watch me, but you can't touch me." she said with a sinister smile, as she watched him die.

the end.

-----

omg this literally took me TWO DAYS to write so pls pls don't let this flop 😭😭

also, the last part was kinda rushed bc i was trying to get this done, if there's any mistakes, don't point them out :)

i love you all (stream untie by viviz) !! 💓