Chapter 1: the new guy

Bonnie's pov

It was just another day at the pizzeria, I was playing my guitar, Freddy and Chica were singing , and the children were cheering on. Suddenly the manager walked up to the stage and grabbed a microphone."Good news everyone, we are going to have a new friend with us in just a sec".The manager said. " Wow we're having a new animatronic ". I thought. All of the sudden a pirate fox appeared out of pirate cove. " Aye matees, me name is Foxy the pirate, glad to meet all of ye". Foxy said.

Time skip 

Freddy's pov

After the restaurant closed we all went over to meet the pirate."Hi I'm Freddy nice to meet you"."Hi Freddy nice to meet ye I'm Foxy"

Chica's pov 

I looked at foxy for a brief second.He had red fur, an eyepatch, and a hook.I shook his hand "Hi there I'm Chica nice to meet you"."Aye aye Chica I'm Foxy".

Bonnie's pov

I looked at Foxy , slightly blushing ,and shook his hand "H-hi I'm B-bonnie" I said blushing even more. Why am I blushing so much? I'm just saying hi."Hi there me name's Foxy"I was blushing hard, I let go of his hand and ran back stage.

Chica's pov

"did I say something bad?" Foxy asked "Don't worry about Bonnie he gets nervous around new people" Freddy said."I'll go check on him" I said as I ran backstage."Hey Bonnie are you back here","yes I'm back here" said Bonnie".I sat down next to bonnie. "are you ok Bonnie". "yeah , I don't know why but I feel weird being around him" Bonnie said. "It's ok, let's just go back to Foxy and Freddy". We stood up and went back to Foxy and Freddy.

Bonnie's pov 

as I walked back I heard laughter. We walked into the room and saw Foxy sitting in a chair next to freddy."Guy's places here comes Mike." We all went to our spots and Mike came in the door. He didn't even stop to take a good look at us, he just walked to his office.

Ok so tell me if you liked it or hated it in the comments i will try to update later today and im sorry it was short :)