Chapter 2: The realization

Bonnie's pov

As the clock hit 3 AM, I left the stage and passed by pirate cove, I was thinking about what happened earlier.Why did i blush or run backstage? I asked myself. Mabey I have a crush on Foxy, No I just met him.

Foxy's pov

It sure was weird when Bonnie ran backstage but the lad is cute with his red eyes, purple fur, and his bunny ears.Wait what am I talking about , this is my first day here. Anyways mabey I should go for mike tonight.

Bonnie's pov 

I saw Foxy come out of pirate cove and asked him if he wanted to go kill mike together, " sure", Foxy said. So I went to the east hallway and made Mike close the door. Without him checking the west door Foxy came in and gave him a heart attack and killed him.

Chica's pov

After Foxy killed Mike i got the chance to make heart cupcakes from his heart and put blood frosting on top. They were delicious. "Wow Chica these are delicious " Foxy said. "Agreed" Bonnie And Freddy said at the same time.

Bonnie's pov 

After we ate I got to talk to foxy alone. "Hey foxy um... I gotta tell you something important" "Yes lad" "I'm gay please keep this a secret from Freddy!" "Don't worry lad I'm gay too I won't tell"

time skip 2 weeks later

Foxy's pov

After me and Bonnie came out to each other we started to hang out with each other every day. One Sunday night me and Bonnie got to hang out all night and I told him how I felt

I know you guys have to wait to read the next chapter but don't worry it will be out later today :)