3.

~ Reneé Rapp POV ~

My eyes travel over the woman standing in front of me. The bright red roots of her hair almost looked like it was glow in the dark as the spot lights reflect off of it. Her eyes doing the same as mine as she was also scanning me up and down.

I had been feeling nervous all day for the meeting with Finneas, since it was about my music and my career. But after I met Hailee tonight, I started to warm up to my normal confident self again. Talking to much, shaking my ass and my flirty comments were all getting back to me.  Fine, those margarita's helped with that. But seeing Billie in front of me felt like the air got knock out of my lungs. I didn't expect to meet her. Although it's stupid of me to think so since Finneas, her brother, organized this part and she even might have helped. So obviously she'd be here. I just didn't expect to be face to face with her, this quickly. Under these sircumstances. I at least look hot as fuck. As did she by the way. I couldn't help but let my eyes linger on her chest a little too long. Which got a soft chuckle out of her before she spoke.

"You're looking for Finneas?" Her eyes never leaving mine as her lips curl into a soft smile. "Yeah, I am supposed to meet him." I explain as I kept eye contact. My heart was pounding in my chest as she looked even hotter in real life. I obviously have seen her on my screen before, multiple times. Sometimes on coincidence. Sometimes not so much. But damn, her standing in front of me know- I have to really try to contain myself and not show the obvious gay panic I am Experiancing right this second. So I wasn't going to be the one who broke eye contact. I just had to stay cool.

"Lucky him." She grins as she does a one over once more. Her eyes leaving mine to travel down my body. Fuck. How could I be calm and collected if she says the same flirty stuff I would say? All I know is that she broke eye contact and that this was my chance to look away at Jenna, who had a smirk on her face. My eyes flare at her for a seconds before I turn back to Billie.

"I can bring you to him? I know where he might be." She suggest with a soft smile. "Oh, yeah that would be great actually. Me and Jenna-" before I could finish my sentence Jenna interrupts me. "Oh I'll stay here to catch up with Hailee. You can do it alone. You don't have to hold my hand, right?" She jokes at me with a wink. A sneaky smirk painted on her face. She knew how I must be feeling right now. I would get her back for this, but not now. Right now I need to act cool in front of Billie. Not let Jenna her embarrassing joke get to me. Instead I will turn it to work in my favour.

"Oh, that's okay babe. I will hold hers instead." I smirk as I took a leap of faith and interlock my fingers with Billie's. To my surprise she went with it. "My pleasure, I'll lead the way. Be right back. " Billie smirks as she nods at Hailee and some of her other friends. I look back at Jenna as Billie took the lead and pulls me along. She was wooing. Such a dork.

When Billie leads me through the crowd, into a quieter place I could swear I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. "Thank you for taking me to your brother. I didn't mean to get you away from your friends. I'm Reneé by the way." Billie still hadn't let go of my hand, although we were already far out of sight from our friends. Which told me a lot about her.

"I know who you are and honestly It's no problem. He's always hard to find. I could use a breather." She chuckles softly as she looks back at me. Still leading me down a longer hallway as the music from inside the party got more faded by each step we took. She already knows who I am too? Maybe Finneas had talked about me? No- I'm not really worth talking about. I mean, am I? Maybe she had seen me on TV too? Maybe she had seen the short part I played in that series with Finneas? Any how. Billie Eilish already knows me. Insane.

I've seen some of Billie her speeches and interviews online which told me she was pretty similar in a few things as me. We both are really outspoken and speak before we think. But we are also genuine and kind. We weirdly are also both known for our flirtatious looks and stares. Which I honestly adore. Her holding my hand for this long and playing along with me, told me she was also someone you could count on. Which I liked.

"He's supposed to be in here. At least that's where I left him." Billie chuckles as she finally lets go of my hand, pointing towards a door at the end of the hallway. I could still feel the warmth of her hand lingering on my fingertips. I gulp as I repress the warm feeling that was creeping up in my stomach because of it. "Let's see if he stayed put." I grin nervously. I really wanted this to work.

"Don't be nervous. He's Finneas. I'm sure whatever you guys are going to discuss, he'll want to work with you." Billie smiles softly. "Who do you know we were going to discuss working together?" I ask curiously. A smile forming in the corners of my mouth. "I may or may not have talked about you with him today. I know you can SING girl, so he'd be so stupid to turn you down."Billie grins as she eyes me.

"If he doesn't take you, I will." Billie adds as she bites her bottom lip. The oh so famous Billie stare. I could swear I felt my heart drop as she was staring at me like that. "Oh, do keep that offer open baby." I reply back as I let my eyes travel up and down her face. Adding the slightest smirk. "I'll join you in there." She adds as she stood there, staring at me for a moment. Damn, she is hot as fuck.

She led the way as she opens the door for me. A small group of people were standing in the middle of the room. Mostly boys, some girls. Finneas behind a mix table. This was a little studio. Ofcourse he would be here.

"Finch, I have Reneé here for you. She was looking for you, you doofus. Maybe next time tell them where you are when you organize a meeting place, before you just let her search the building for you." Billie playfully pushes him on the shoulder as he grins. "Oh! Sorry Reneé, I totally forgot to tell your manager that. Thanks Bil for bringing her to me."

I look at Billie who was smiling at me. I smile in response as most of the group leaves after they said bye to Finneas. Except one guy. "Hey babe what are you doing here?" I hear Billie say as she only now notices who the guy was. She walks up to him as he wraps his arms around her and kisses her. I felt my stomach sink as their lips connect. I didn't know that Billie had a boyfriend. It shouldn't matter, but somehow it did. My stomach feeling heavy, as if someone had just punched all the air out of my lungs and filled it with bricks.

"Jesse, this is Reneé. She's going to work together with my brother." Billie quickly responds as she pulls away from the kiss. I shake it off as I put on a fake smile. "Well I don't know if he wants to work together with me yet." I chuckle softly. "Well he will, if he's smart." Billie looks at Finneas with a soft but stern look. He smiles and nods. "Oh I'm definitely interested in working together. You can sit and we can discuss some things?" He smiles and me. A real smile creeps up.

"I would absolutely like that." I smile as I look at him. Purposefully trying to avoid eye contact with Jesse, I look at Billie. "Thanks for helping me find him. Could you tell Jenna that I'll be away for a bit? Although I think she wouldn't really miss me anyway."

Billie looks me over and nods. "Definitely. Only of you promise me to join us after okay? You owe me a dance." Billie grins. Jesse, with a beer in hand, pulls her closer. "Let's go back to the party babe. Nice meeting you Romy." He mumbles as he pulls Billie along. "Its Reneé you dipshit." I whisper beneath my breath so no one would hear. She didn't look to please with him at the moment, but she was gone anyway. So was my hope of getting her to myself, for even for a moment. But right now I had other priorities.

Like talking business with her brother about my upcoming album.

-