just a kiss.

his face was red, he smiled slightly, his bottom lip curved upwards.

he closed his eyes, leaning in. i could smell the weed on his breath.

my mind went silent, so did the world, i could only feel his warm breath on my face as i leaned in.

i shut my eyes, our lips touch, finally connecting. a warmth fills my entire being. my body quivers for more.

he kisses me gently, i place my hands in his hair, pulling him closer to me, desperate to stay near him forever.

my mind went dizzy, i need more than this.

i pushed my tongue in his mouth, he groaned softly in my mouth. i open my eyes out of surprise, quickly closing them, feeling the wetness of his mouth, soon his tongue was on mine.

he holds onto me tightly, kissing me passionately, exploring every inch of my mouth with his tongue, he moans softly.

he holds onto my back, keeping me pressed against him, i moaned softly, my body shaking out of desperation.

soon, we were out of breath.

he let go, his face burning crimson. he breath were short, his chest heaving. his lips were wet, he stared at me, his mouth slightly opened as he tried to catch his breath.

i wiped his mouth with my sleeve, wiping my own after. he closed his mouth, his bottom lip curved upwards again. i smiled back at him, i could feel my body calm at the sight of him, he was beautiful, i couldn't believe this was real.

he looked down, sitting down on his bed, he covered the bottom portion of his face, fixing his glasses, running his fingers through his hair.

i couldn't take it.

i can't resist anymore.

I gripped onto his cheeks, pulling him close to me, i sat down next to him, immediately sighing out of relief as his lips intertwined with mine.

it felt so good to kiss him..

i never wanted it to stop.

"mm..." his breath hitched. "a-amara..." he groaned, holding onto my hips.

i bit down on his bottom lip gently, sucking softly on his tounge, my tongue ran against his teeth.

"ah... f-fuck..." his lips pulled off of mine, he stared at me.

"p-please..." i whispered, practically begging.

he nodded his head, biting his lip. "yes... yes..." he whispered back.

our lips were quickly together again.

my mind got fuzzy. he was all i needed, i needed him.

we kissed until we lost our breath again and he laid back on his bed, his eyes closed.

"b-bathroom...?" i asked softly.

"on the right, down the hall...." he whispered, his eyes still closed.

entering the bathroom i locked the door, staring at myself in the mirror. i was a sweaty mess, but i didn't care anymore.

i quickly pulled down my skirt, i couldn't take it any longer....

fuck...

i shut my eyes, moaning softly as i shoved my fingers into my wetness, my underwear was a mess. everything was a mess, my mind... fuck i couldn't... take it anymore..

i curled my fingers, pushing them deeper inside of me, i could feel myself get light headed, the world went hazy, i moaned into my free hand, placing it onto the cold counter.

harder, faster.

i pressed and pumped the fingers in and out of me, fuck...

sid, sid, sid...

"mmm... please please" i whimpered.

i felt my stomach crumble, my body tensing up and i moaned loudly, biting my lip.

my whole body shook, my mind pounding, my warm liquid dripped onto my fingers, a soft feeling overwhelmed me, release.