4 - Deal

[ Lily ]

Long hours turned into days, and eventually turned into months. It was the same routine that repeated over and over. We woke up, eat, long hours of training or classes, eat, even more long hours of practicing or being in class, then we have a few hours to do whatever we want until we decide to go to sleep. Then we just do it all over again. A few people have already dropped out because they couldn't handle it.

I have also begun my first year in college already, where I'm majoring in music. It's the same university that Mi Cha was attending. I frowned at the thought of school. It's difficult trying to manage school work and being a trainee at the same time. I'm still able to attend all the classes, but I can't join any activities. I come back to the agency whenever I'm done with my classes, then I have one more later in the day.

*knock knock*

I glanced at my door. "It's open!"

Tasha peeked her head in. "We're going to watch a movie, wanna join?"

"What's it about?"

"Marvel," she answered.

I shook my head. "I don't know much about it, and I have homework," I gestured towards the books and papers that I had dozed off from.

She shrugged. "Suit yourself," and disappeared.

I started to gather my things to head down to one of the practice rooms to do my work instead. It would be noisy in the dorm since the other four girls loved Marvel, especially Tasha. I got a couple oranges from the kitchen."See you guys later," I said.

"Byeeee!" they all chorused.I managed to find an empty room and sat down on the cold floor. I opened my books and started to read.

-----------------------------------------

*1 hour or so later*

-----------------------------------------

"Aish!"I shut my book and laid on the ground.

So. Much. School.

Not enough will to do it.

I groaned and started to peel one of the oranges I brought.Then, I heard the door open. I quickly sat up and looked at the person.

"Herro? No, herru? No, that's not it, harro?" One familiar boy had his face buried in a book. I had to my giggles inside as he attempted to say one word correctly.

"Harrow? Ha -"

"Hello?" I spoke up.

"AACCK!" The boy shouted and jumped back. I couldn't help it anymore and started laughing. The boy who was looking back at me was Youngjae.

"Sorry, I thought this was empty, it was the last room, I was just so focused on this I didn't realize anyone was in here, I'm so sorry, I can leave if you're busy, I really am sorry-"

"Oh, for goodness sakes, Youngjae, stop apologizing! You can stay here, I'm just doing school work," I showed him all my book on the floor. "What are you doing?"He came and sat beside me.

"I'm trying to learn English, but I can't even say this one word!"

Us trainees had to learn a new language. For Koreans, English. For foreigners, Korean. I was already fluent in both, as well as the rest of Dystopia, and we were one step ahead and learning Japanese.I looked at his book. He was currently trying to learn how to introduce himself.