6 - Announcement

[Youngjae]

Weeks past by, and Lily and I kept on doing our deal. I had gotten much better at English, and Lily seemed to be remembering everything from her history book. I had gotten so far into English that Mark was even impressed on how much I could speak. I could read a lot, but my accent was thick.

I sat on the couch, not paying any attention to the show playing on the T.V. in front of me. Us boys were just lounging around because today was a day that the company gave to us to do whatever we wanted. No lessons, no practices, nothing. Just a whole day to whatever we wanted. Naturally, most of us went to go rest, and go out to do things we usually can't do with our packed schedules.

I was the only one outside of their respective bedroom in our dorm. I was looking through the shows on when someone knocked on our door. I looked at it in surprise and Jinyoung came out of his room.

"I've got it," he announced and went to go open it. I craned my head to see who it was from the couch.

"Manager?" Jr. said in surprise. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. It was JJProject's manager.

"Mr. Park would like to see all of you in his office in 10 minutes. He says it's an important matter, please do not keep him waiting." Their manager said his goodbyes and left. Jr. closed the door and turned towards me.

"I'll tell the two maknaes. You go tell the others," he said, and I nodded. I dashed off the couch and went straight for Mark and Jackson's room.

I burst in to see Mark laying in his bed and Jackson sorting through his clothes. They both turned to look at me.

"JYP wants us to be in his office in 10 minutes. Heard it's an important matter," I said quickly. A few seconds past by before Mark sprang out of his bed and started to pull out better clothes out of the drawers. I exited and rushed to my shared room.

When I opened it, the first thing I heard were snores. On the bed in front of me was JB, hugging the blanket and my pillow. I rolled my eyes and went to his side. I lightly shook his body.

"Wake up, wake up," I said. No response.

I shook a little harder. "Wake up, come on!"

Nothing.

Just snores.

I sighed. And he said I was a heavy sleeper.

"YAH! WAKE UP!" I yelled and he shot up, arms flailing everywhere along with the pillow and blanket. He looked at me and gave me a little shove.

"Yah, what's with you for waking me up like that?!" He said, grumpy.

"Get ready, JYP has to speak with us in 10 minutes," I explained, and continued on to fix my appearance in the body mirror we had in the room.

I was wearing sweatpants and a white shirt, but my hair was a mess. I combed through it, but there were still tuffs that were refusing to stay down. I settled to just put on one of the beanies that I had. It was red.

I walked out, and Mark was already on the couch, waiting for everyone. He saw me and looked at me like I was a madman.

"I swear, Youngjae, at least go put on some jeans instead of sweatpants!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 8 minuted of chaos in the dorm to get ready, 1 minute of waiting for the elevator to get on the right floor, and running into his office, we were on time. But as I scanned over our appearances as we burst into his office made those 8 minutes seem pointless.