• ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ •

ʜɪɪɪ !! ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ٫ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ !! ( ᴀʀᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ )

Yuuji's POV:
I was so excited for Fushiguro to come over today,because today,was Valentine's Day!
I was baking some heart shaped cookies,and had a small bouquet of flowers placed on the counter,waiting for him to arrive. I know he wasn't a big fan of sugary things,but he always liked my cookies,so I thought he would like it.

It was around the time he was meant to arrive,and I put the cookies on a plate,with the bouquet of flowers next to them,and I changed into a white button up t-shirt,some blue ripped jeans,a dark brown belt and a black jacket. I waited for Fushiguro to knock on the door as I was on my phone,my back towards the door.
I heard the knock of a door and I perked my head up,turning to the door and running to it,opening it with a bright smile on my face to see Fushiguro,holding a small pink bag and holding a bouquet of pink,sparkly roses. I smiled even brighter and let him in,holding the door for him.
"Hi darling!" I say,closing the door behind him,looking over at him. He was also wearing a white button up shirt,but with black jeans,a black belt and a dark blue jacket,he was so pretty!

I smiled and handed him the bouquet of white lillie's I picked out for him,hoping he liked them.
"Happy Valentine's Day!" I said,smiling when he took the lillies. He then handed me the bouquet and the small pink bag and I tilted my head slightly. I looked inside the bag and saw a variety of my favourite candies. I smiled widely and turned to him,pulling him into a tight hug.
"Thank you! You're so sweet" I said,smiling as I heard him chuckle,giving me a small kiss on the head.
"You're welcome,love" he said and I could have sworn my cheeks turned bright red. I handed him one of the cookies,looking a bit nervous.
"I couldn't think of what to get you..so I hope these are okay" I mumble,looking away and blushing gently. He took the cookie and had a bite,a small smile on his face.
"These are really nice. Thank you" he said,giving me a small kiss on the cheek and my smile returned.

We stayed at my place until it went dark,because we had made plans to go on a small walk together and look at the stars,it may sound a bit boring but we were both very excited about it.
"C'mon fushi!" I said,practically dragging him outside of my house.
"Okay,okay,there's no rush" he said,smiling softly as he followed me outside the house. We started walking through a forest,it was very quiet. I led him to a small hill that I saw in the distance,taking his hand and walking up the hill with him,noticing the array of bright stars across the sky as we sat down. I rested my head on his shoulder,looking up at him.
"I love you" I said,giving him a small smile,he looked down at me,smiling back.
"I love you to"
We shared a gentle kiss underneath the moonlight,the starts shining brighter.
Happy Valentine's Day