CHAPTER 4: notes

-

  A few things I've observed over the course of these few weeks was that our class has a popularity hierarchy now.

The tops were most definitely Hirata and Kushida.

Probably Kushida more than Hirata because there is still some jealous boys.

I found this rather interesting.

...I swear that's why I'm watching people and not because I'm lonely..

Yeah. Anyway.. I've ranked each and every person in the class according to different skill sets.

I even went out of my way to gather names! ..Even though, I still can't really remember them..

Hirata is more of a leader than anything but he isn't exactly..

Uhh..

..suited to be a mastermind?

I think we definitely would need an intelligent leader or atleast an intelligent person working in the shadows.

Some people in our class are very intelligent so I don't understand why they're in our class..

Something clearly isn't adding up. So, is my theory wrong..??

Judging from my observations, Class C might literally screw us over. They're a bunch of delinquents that can and will beat us (me) up.

I don't understand why they're considered more intelligent than us. They don't seem too smart..unless you're talking about underhanded methods, I guess.

Did they cheat in their exams or something?

Their leader was a guy called..Ryuuen? Yeah. That kukuku guy.

He laughs in a special way to say the least. Though, he is quite intimidating in the way that he can and wants to beat me up..

Frightening experience, never going back to that wretched classroom again.

Though, they seem to behave in class for some reason? So, I guess I should continue doing that in class because they clearly know something.

On top of that, they are very confrontational and kept trying to pick a fight with me.

I'll try to avoid them until I can find someone that can deal with them.

On a related note, my hierarchy theory might be more accurate than I thought it was!

I talked with some Class A students and although most of them were just stereotypical smart kids, some really stood out to me.

Someone called..Uhm..Ari..Ariel??

No, wait. It's Arisu! Arisu Sakayanagi!

And also that Katsuragi guy.

Both of them were really good leaders. Arisu Sakayanagi was especially intelligent. In fact, after talking to her once, I'm a bit intimidated..

I'll just try to be on good terms with her for now but I doubt that'll do me any good in the long run.

I heard they were in a fight for dominance in the class but that's just a rumor. I will look into it though!

Yeah, anyway..Class B is pretty chill! They're nice.

Unlike Class C, they are unbelievably friendly and I even got a few contacts!

Their leader is Ichinose. A friendly one at that. A complete contrast to Ryuuen.

Maybe I can get them to help our class study or something.. they seem rather intelligent.

Yeah, that's all I've gathered for now.

April is coming soon..

Can't wait to get a refill on those points! I really can't keep eating that free vegetable set to save money..

Maybe I'll use it to buy some cooking supplies! I haven't cooked in awhile.

~

A/N:

Decided to add some filler chapters because I want expand MC's character beyond being a goofball.

This also demonstrates his observation skills! He might not be the smartest out there but he shouldn't be underestimated.

Though, even though I gave him good observational skills, he still hasn't arrived to a proper conclusion because he is defective! :3

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :)

Alright, bye! Have a nice day and remember to be kind to yourself!