2

Please let us meet again!

YN's POV

I bought new tight gloves for myself. So I don't have to wear Mr.unknown 's gloves. I should give him back. I wore mask, and put the gloves on. Cause today mother hitted me with lamp. It got cutted, so I bandage myself. But Appa went to business trip so that he doesn't know about this. As always I cried so that I have dark circles under my eyes.

I went uni little bit early. I start walking through the corridor. Checking all the classes!

But I stopped for a minute. And look at the window. Watching little kid's a far playing at the park.

How cute. I wish I could smile like them again!

* Boom*

Yoongi's POV

" So do you-u like me ? I mean if it's no then it's Okey! But please reply! "

" Did I ever said, I'll say no! I think it's  maybe"  ( Walk away with a smile )

Yes my bro namjoon confess his feelings to miyu sunbae-nim! Yes she is our Nona! Haha

I spoke, " bro it's yes! Oohhooo! Give us a treat!!!!! "

Jin replied, " yes, give me a cold coffee and extra! ".

" Why the hell I'll treat you ? "

Me - bro you are dead! You have too! ( I hit him very hard back )

Namjoon screamed a bit.

Jin - no no yoongi, hit him with my new belt !

Namjoon - wait bastard's. I was going to say I'll throw a party among us! I'll confirm it hobi later!

Jin and me - oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

As he said. We start screaming aloud. And I was jumping ahead with back side. I wasn't careful to look ahead. And suddenly I got hitted on a person's. I fall at the floor.

As hurriedly, I couldn't see the person. I knew the person hitting with window. But careless me , stand up and cleaning dust on my pants.

" Sorry sorry I am really sorry! I should have careful". And I look up, I saw the same girl, I gave my gloves to! She said

" No no you don't have to sorry! I am Okey "

How sweet voice. But it's sounds so broken

I checked herself. And saw her hand.

" What the hell??? there is bandage on your hand! Wait it's floating blood! No no no what happened! I am sorry! Fuck it's floating so much blood! Miss please come with me! You need to go to emergency room! I am sorry for that! Come with me! Guy's I am coming back! ".

I grab her carefully so that it can't lose blood by moving! I make her ran with me! It was 1 floor down! I got her there!

" Nurse! Please check her hands! It's bleeding! ".

As I said a nurse come really fast! Checked her hand! She called doctor, and came with a hospitality instrument!

After 20 minutes.

Doctor said," she had injured very badly! So I prescribed her some few medicines! Also she have bruises mark! It's so critical to cover up! That's why I prescribed extra medicines for her this condition! But personally may I ask you something? "

I said, " sure doctor! ".

" Somehow so you know why she have those? ".

" No doctor! I have meet her before by accidentally! And helped her then! And today for my carelessness make her this bleed! But I not for her this cut and bruises".