𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟛

"How many times do I have to say it!!?" Grim whined, blowing out bigger flames. "I am NOT a weasel!!"

The boy that spoke confidently before then spoke again, pushing up his glasses on the bridge with his pointer and middle finger. You, now getting a clear look at him.

'𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜... 𝙰𝚣𝚞𝚕.. 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?' You thought, thinking back from a gloomy and slightly sarcastic voice that spoke his name in the back.
****************

"𝐖𝐭𝐠, 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥. 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬!"

*******************

"Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle, would you be so kind..?" He said, turning his head to the right, which caught your attention to the smaller male. The red head male that told everyone to get down.

'𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝...'

The red haired boy, Riddle, huffs as he crossed his arms in front of his chest sternly. "Furry miscreant. I will abide no rule- breaking. You will be judged by my hand." He stated firmly before being the first one to struck with his, pen?

As Riddle and Azul chase Grim around the room, and you dodging balls of flames from time to time while helping the white haired boy on your left dodge, your hood fell down revealing your blue spiraled pompadour hair and your face.

"Thank you again for helping me out!" He softly gasps, his bright smile widening a bit more as his eyes start to slightly sparkle. "I like your hair!"

"𝚆𝚑𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞." You said humbly, slowly placing your hand on your chest.

The white haired boy then reached his right hand out to you. "I'm Kalim. Kalim Al-Asim!!" He says happily, eagerly waiting for you to shake his hand.

And you did, moving your left hand to hold Kalim's hand, shaking it while making eye contact.
"𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚖."

The both of you smiled at each other, you both slowly let go of each other's hand and focus on where the ball of flames is going to come from next.

And as you did so, the other man you caught a glimpse of, caught your attention fully as he reminded you of your best friend who also happens to have animalistic features, but instead of a Beagle, it was a cat, more specifically a lion as you saw his tail hang low.

You stared at the man on your right, his lion ears twitching.

After a few more moments he takes notice of your eyes on him, he glares at you, his arms crossed in front of his chest. You and him making eye contact with each other and aren't breaking it.

.....

"Oy, what are you staring at?" He says, his tone imitating.

You blinked, finally. Keeping your smile and same monotonous, soft-spoken tone. "𝙾𝚑, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎." You said as you kept eye contact with him, not even showing the slightest intention of breaking that eye contact.