4.

[ The Risk ]

Micah • 19

10:34 pm | home |

Micah's pov:

I still have a feeling Kai was sleeping around with my sister and just for that I don't want her touching me anymore.

I guess our little fling is over now.

Kai knew I felt that way too because she kept texting my phone asking me was I okay? If she didn't do anything she wouldn't be asking that? So clearly she's guilty.

But then again I have been avoiding her.

Whatever, I wasn't going to stress about her or her sexual relations with my sister. Finally I had the apartment to myself due to my sister going clubbing with one of her thotty ass homegirls. I decided to take this time to relax.

Studying and working all week? This is what I needed most. I sat in my bath towel butt ass naked on the couch.

Feels so good to not get dressed straight away. I put on my comfort show Shameless and started from episode one. The nostalgia I felt was anything but disquieting.

A knock on the door interrupted my me time. I got up rewrapping my towel so my body wouldn't be exposed and I looked through the peek hole.

Initially I thought it was my sister but it was Kai. I didn't want to see her face today. She's probably here for my sister so I wasn't going to get it. I went back to the living room to continue my show when she knocked again.

I groaned loudly getting up to open the door for her this time. "What?" I swung open the door aggravated. Kai eyed me down, my towel had slipped due to me vigorously opening the door.

I quickly fixed my towel. "If you're looking for my sister she's not here." I crossed my arms displaying my attitude but more so my towel won't slip again.

"Good, because I'm here for you." Kai's charming words hit me like a ton of bricks. I wasn't going to give in though. "So are you gonna let me in?" She asked.

I moved aside giving her space to walk in.

I felt her eyes piercing through me from behind. I turned around, "whatt?" She stared at me grinning.

"That towel so short." She tugged at the bottom of it which stopped right at my ass. I moved her hand. "Can you stop? What do you want?" I said readjusting my towel once again.

"Why you been avoiding me?" She questioned stepping closer to me. Her question wouldn't have provoked me the way it did if she didn't add on her close proximity.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb Micah, you're a very smart girl." She grabbed a strand of my hair twirling it with her finger. "Do you still think I'm fucking your sister? Because I told you I'm not. I've been doing everything to avoid doing anything sexual with her." She admitted.