FINAL: Love Is Friendship

"Wow, you must have planned to feed an army." Kajol nervously joked as servers came from what seemed like nowhere with a spread of foods foreign to her.

"Feeding you is like feeding an army." Shah Rukh joked back. He wasn't liking the distance between them even though it was just the table. It was just an obstacle keeping him away from her.

"I actually don't like this seating arrangement you're too far away. I wish you were next to me."  Shah Rukh almost whined bringing a small smirk to Kajol's face. What a child he was whining over something so little as her sitting across from him instead of next to him. She found him to be adorable.

"Your wish is my command." Kajol stood quickly bringing her chair to sit next to Shah Rukh's. His smile grew wide and a blush rose to his dimpled cheeks. His brain replied to her comment before he could stop his mouth from saying it.

"I wish you would just get naked and hop on this table with your legs spread open so I can really eat something good." Shah Rukh stated boldly now bringing a blush to Kajol's cheeks. She slapped his arm looking quickly in the direction of where the servers came from hoping they didn't hear anything the horny man said.

"Behave yourself." Kajol tried to say seriously but couldn't help but laugh at the nonsensical man she called her own. Shah Rukh reached for Kajol's cheek rubbing it sweetly. He was ready to be serious about the things they both wanted to discuss.

"On a serious note, I want to talk about our future together going forward in this relationship." Shah Rukh said as he used his fork to dip into one of the dishes. Lightly he blew away the steam before bringing it to her lips. Before speaking back Kajol ate what he offered.

"Where should we start?" Kajol asked as she picked up her own fork feeding him back.

"I want to build a new mansion personalized for us." Shah Rukh stated seriously. Kajol almost choked on her food. Hastily, he dropped his fork patting her back gently and giving her a glass of water poured earlier by one of the servers. She knew they would agree to live somewhere together, but she just fully moved into her new home. Why couldn't he just move in with her?

"Is my new home not big enough for us?" Kajol asked rhetorically. She knew in fact that it was. She knew it wasn't as extravagant as Shah Rukh was used to but Kajol was just getting used to calling the house a home. Shah Rukh fed her from a different dish bringing food to her mouth though she refused to eat this time. She pushed his hand away waiting for an answer.

"Eat Kajol." Shah Rukh insisted. She knew she wouldn't get an answer if she didn't eat from him first. She gave in nipping at the fork and waiting impatiently for him to give a reply. Shah Rukh smirked kissing her forehead before talking.

"I bought the land next to your home for us. I do like the place, but like I said we need a home more personalized and built with you and I in mind." Shah Rukh explained placing his arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer to his side.

"Why right next to the old home? Don't think I should sell it?" Kajol asked feeding him again this time. He shook his head no lightly. A small smile bloomed on his lips. The first surprise of the night was ready to slip from his lips.

"No, your mother is going to move in next to us." Shah Rukh confessed. He had talked to her mother after they had separated in the morning. He ran all of these thoughts by her. Asking questions about Kajol only the person that knew her the most could answer.

"REALLY?!" Kajol squealed in joy. She wrapped her arms around Shah Rukh hugging him tightly in excitement. Now that her mother was getting older; Kajol wanted her mother closer to her. Ajay was never comfortable with Tanuja living in their home full-time. Kajol hated it and fought for the idea but Ajay was adamant and kept his foot down. After a while, Kajol's mother started enjoying her own privacy and became used to it. Though Tanuja thought her daughters didn't know. They knew there was an older man she had been seeing. Kajol could understand why she was living next to them and not living with them. She respected her mother's personal affairs.