The tragedy

•Y/F means Your flavor/fruit <3•

Your name is Y/F dragon cookie.A weak dragon that used to serve Lotus Dragon Cookie.For thousands of years,you two have stayed side by side.But not long ago,a horrible tragedy occurred. Your close friend was attacked by the "eyes" of the All-seeing Ivory dragon.You have heard of them in rumors,but never expected for the Ivory Dragon to be real.

Lightning struck from the skies,cookies were being petrified in a matter of seconds.This was horrible,indeed.The Lotus palace,now destroyed,overflowing with waves of water,was causing even more destruction to the Lotus Paradise.

Cookies and animals alike were running for their small lives.You were helping evacuate cookies.After you got most of the cookies on boats of all kinds,you went back to see if there was anyone else.

Oh what a stupid decision that was..

As you ventured deeply into the destroyed Lotus Paradise,you heard something.Cackling and the flapping of wings.

"No way,is that another dragon?!"

The cookie had a high pitched,loud voice.As you turned around,you saw two figures.

A short figure,with an axe that was bigger than their body.A tail with an ball of some sorts on the end.You could see a jem on their chest.They had an outfit that looked like a swimsuit,but wasn't.There was small poofs on every opening,bigger ones where there were their legs.A jester hat with more of those balls...Weird.You could barely see some small horns.They had small wings extending from their spine

And a tall shadow, wearing a robe of some sorts.Railing extended from their forehead, then split at their back, giving them tentacles of some sort. They also had some shoulder plates and horn-like head accessories on their head,shining a golden colour.

But you couldn't get your eyes off the tall one's piercing eyes..

You were terrified,shaking.The two looked at you,interested in you.

"I didn't expect another dragon to be alive."

The tall one said,then approached you.They put a hand on your shoulder.You saw that they wore black gloves,and felt their cold touch.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Is there a problem?"

The tall cookie responded.You could see that the two were dragons,similar to you,but much stronger.

"C'mon Longan,just take them like you wanted too!"

The short dragon said, sounding irritated and teasing at the same time.

"What the-"

Your words were cut off by the tall one picking you up,carrying you bridal style.

"LET ME DOWN LET ME DOWN LET ME DOWN--"

You were VERY Nikki scared,this movement being unexpected.Your wings and tail wrapped around the dragon.

"I'm so sorry!"

The apathetic dragon just looked at you and said:

"Let's get going Lychee,we have what we need."
"Aww, you're so boring!"

You felt a slight headache from all that happened today..You fell asleep,right in their arms.

~To my readers ~

~Hii, this is my first time writing fanfiction lmao. I hope it's good and you guys like it! But seriously though, RASPMOUSSE COME BACK!!~

~From the Author,D.B~