Untitled Part 1

No one seeks out enemies.

Right?

Yet Neverland and Oz have been enemies for as long as anyone could remember. One hundred long generations in fact. No one thought that would change, no one expected to see the change in their lifetime. The warring island of Neverland consisted of fairies, pirates and Lost Boys. All of whom bickered, and committed violence against one another. Meanwhile the prim Munchkins, Winkies, Gilkins and Quadlings were experiencing an era of peace. The Wicked Witch of the West had recently been obliterated by water of the Pure Stream. There is only one thing that these lands had in common. Magic. Both were green with envy over the idea of another having superior power over them. So began the centuries old feud. Neverland was but a tiny island off the coast of Quadling country, yet it was a mine, ready to burst, with Pixie Dust. Traitors to the ruler of Neverland, Peter Pan, resulted in immediate banishment or occasionally; a watery death. Pan was not a cruel leader though, as many would make such a king out to be. He constantly was dealing with civil war, pirates. And of course, Ozians. Pan's heart had hardened toward all after the death of his father, also Peter Pan. You see, Peter Pan is not as much a person, as a legacy. Neverland had been ruled by the Pan family for centuries, the first Pan dreamed of never growing up. He called on a shadow from his window, and became the first Lost Boy of Neverland. Any boys who felt lost, alone, abused, could call on the Shadow to whisk them away to a life of peace and contentment. There were seven Lost Boys, and Pan currently in Neverland. All Lost Boys were given a new name when they arrived at Neverland. No sign of their past was allowed. Arthur, Kellan, Ryder, Finn, Dax, Tyde and Ezekiel. Call this tyrannical if you so wish, but Pan is a good leader. Respected by his people. His rules were strict but necessary. He provided food, shelter, and protection for the boys. He taught them courage and bravery, and showed them how to have fun without any worries. Yet he himself was empty inside. Meanwhile in Oz the great and powerful Wizard was wasting away with anger. You see three years ago his only child, a girl by the name of Aeryn ran from his overprotective gaze. To join pirates. The king of Oz wasn't sad, he was furious. Aeryn never looked back, she was finally content.

I am the king's daughter.

This is my story.

I seek out enemies.

Sincerely,

Aeryn, The Lost Princess of Oz

Enjoy the story!