「 0 」|| REQUESTS ! !

Hey, hey! I know that you just want to read the things already, but that's not how it works (unless you're from the future and have a few chapters to read already). I'm gonna need you guys' help to work on this cool book! Yes, I'm talking to YOU behind the screen.

You see, my brain isn't a machine. In the end of this you'll see the current list I have for scenarios, but I want you guys to suggest stuff for me to write too. HOWEVER... There are a few rules.

「 1 」I will not write inappropriate stories.

「 2 」Unfortunately, this will be mostly about characters in FARAWAY, as I think that in HEADSPACE it is slightly weird due to their ages. Unless it's Spaceboy, Sweetheart etc.

「 3 」Please don't request me weird pairings, such as Reader x Life Jam Guy, Pluto etc etc, unless I ever make a crack chapter or two.

「 4 」Like I said, my brain isn't a machine, and my motivation doesn't help much either, so please bear with me and don't rush me to write.

「 5 」This is MARI lives, unless it isn't :).

「 6 」The characters I will write for are going to be:
— SUNNY
— BASIL
— HERO
— KEL
— AUBREY
— MARI
— Possibly SWEETHEART and SPACEBOY in the future.
— Maybe other characters, just request it and I'll think about it.

          (MORE RULES MAY BE ADDED.)

Now that we've gone over that, here is the list for scenarios that I have. I probably will do more oneshots than scenarios, but I'll take requests for both!

「 1 」HOW YOU MEET
「 2 」INTRODUCING YOU TO THE FRIEND GROUP (main cast only)
「 3 」DEVELOPING FEELINGS
「 4 」HOW YOU ACT AROUND EACH OTHER
「 5 」CONFESSION
「 6 」FIRST DATE
「 7 」FIRST KISS
「 8 」YOU HAVE A NIGHTMARE
「 9 」YOU HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN
「 10 」YOU GET HURT
「 11 」YOU FLIRT WITH THEM
「 12 」THEY FLIRT WITH YOU
「 13 」AFFECTION
「 14 」YOU PRETEND TO BREAK UP WITH THEM AS A PRANK
「 15 」YOU DIE
「 16 」YOU GO MISSING

.  .  .

Thank you for reading this! I usually write things like this in a more serious way, so I'm sorry. I felt a little silly ehejdhsjdh.