How To Be A Girl In Just 31 Days?

Summary/Description:

Savannah has always been one of the boys or 'Vans' as people like to call her. She is your typical tomboy, possibly a boy who is most likely possessed in the body of a girl. She plays soccer and is a sucker for video games. 

Her retired supermodel mom always disapproves of her daughter's actions. So she planned to put Vans in an all-girls’ school hoping that she would somehow change her boyish ways. 

Vans managed to convince her mom not to send her, but of course there is always a condition. Her mom's exact words were, "You have exactly a month to change your ways, if you don't, I have no choice but to send you to a girls’ boarding school."

The school's player also known as the quarterback, Chase, is Savannah's brother's best friend. He has one night stands and always leaves the girl waking up to themselves. He has broken thousands of girl's hearts. And for absolutely no reason at all, he always gives Vans the cold shoulder. 

So what will happen when Vans unintentionally seeks the help of his sister, Aubrey, to help her change her ways? They would be seeing each other more often, right? Will they finally get along? Or will Chase keep giving her the cold shoulder?

But, the real question here is, how do you exactly become a girl in just 31 days?

_________________

Hey guyss! I'm back but with another story :D and no this is not a 1d fanfic, I'm done with those hehe. I know I abandon you guys in the I Found you story before but I'm really really hoping that it won't happen I this story. I'll try my best to actually update not longer than a month. Keyword is try.

My life is not all wattpad so I hope you understand :)

But I hope you guys like this new story of mine and let me know what you think in the comment box below :)

ComVo :)

P.S. I'm still gonna look for a book cover for this one so just bear with the ugly cover wattpad has provided lol :)) okay bye

Love you lovelies x