Chapter 1

please vote and tell me what you think x

Chapter 1

           I watched intently as the soccer ball flew towards the net. The sound of the ball swishing towards it was like music to my ears. The very second it hit it; I jumped up and shouted, "Goal!" I raised my hands up in the air and cheered. My best friend Logan and I, started speeding towards each other and chest bumped which let a loud groan escaped from my lips. That was a harder bump than those countless times we did it. My hand went up to my chest, glaring at him. He smiled cheekily and winked at me. My chest was still throbbing but I soon let it go when I realize what was going on.

              We won!

           That was enough to put me back on my good mood.

              A wide grin erupted in my face as my brother's team sulked, which consisted of my brother and Chase. “Ha! We won suckers!”

            "You cheated!" My brother accused. Obviously, he's not very pleased in losing to his little sister.That just made me happier. I look over at Chase and see him staring at me. Once our eyes connected, his eyes instantly became cold. Whatever. I was used to his attitude towards me anyway. The only reason he within foot radiance with me right now was because of my brother. If it wasn’t for him, I would probably never have any interaction at all with Chase—not like I had any though, he hates my guts too much for that.

              "Don't be a sore loser, Shawn." I smirked. "I didn't cheat. This just proves that your little sister is better than you."

             "Yeah," Logan, my best friend smirked and slanged his arm around my brother’s shoulders. "Don't be a sore loser, Shawn. There’s always a next time, although I doubt you would even stand a chance.”

             He glared at my best friend then shrugged off his arm. "I hope you know I let you easy."

             I rolled my eyes at his attempt to make himself feel better.  "I'm not gonna buy it. I still won whatever you say." Being the immature I am, I stuck my tongue out. I knew he didn't let me easy, before the game started, he made it clear that he's not gonna be the sore loser. But of course like the egotistical brother he is, he is never going to admit it. 

           "Oh come on, Vans. I want a rema--" He didn't get to finish as he whip his head around to see our mother stomping her way towards us. She had called out Logan’s name so threateningly; it made all of us wince although we weren’t the one being called at.

             She was carrying a towel and had on an expression that is thunderous. "No no no no no!" Our mom glared at the both of us. "Nobody is going to have a rematch! Savannah here is sweating like a pig and that's not really lady-like.” I snorted as if to say ‘no shit Sherlock’.

           She ignored me and continued on. ”A model should always be graceful and proper and… the complete opposite of you." She hastily wiped the sweat that came out of my pores with a towel, rubbing it carelessly. I could feel the towel touch the tip of my tongue as soon as I opened my mouth to protest that I wasn’t a model and probably will never be. It made me close my mouth shut immediately. Because who would want a dirty, full of sweat towel in their mouth? That's right, no one. I could feel the heat creeping up my neck as the other guys just stood there looking amused, snickering at me. 

           I mustered up the best death glare I could and mouthed, "Screw all of you."

          I sighed and rolled my eyes. I took away the long and slender hands of my mother—which I should say I have inherited—away from my face. "Mom, I don't have any intention of being a model. Ever."