9

"awh my poor Y/n" Ran whined out before wrapping his slim arms around me, pulling me away from the younger Haitani.

I forced my way out of his arms, looking back at the lanky male, my brow arched in slight disgust. As I was still very much annoyed by his earlier antic.

"I'm gonna kill you all" a voice mumbled out.
Making Ran's body tense against mine. I went on my tiptoes to see over his shoulder, rolling my eyes as I saw that it was Izana who was ofcourse giving death threats.

Which wasn't really a shock, however he clearly isn't a man of his words.

"Ran leave Y/n alone and cmon" Rindou said, heading towards Izana and into the mall.

I shortly followed after, almost having to jog with how far they had got, Ran eventually following behind after being in a trance and mumbling to himself.

'Crazy people things, we wouldn't understand' I thought to myself.

My eyes where going everywhere, the mall had been so nicely decorated for Halloween.cotton Spider webs in the corners of the ceiling, ghost light shades hanging on the mall roof. But of course my appreciation was cut short as my head hit a hard wall. Groaning slightly, I took a few steps back too look up. My face slightly shifted into a feared look as I stared up at Kurowkawa who was giving me a pure look of disgust over his shoulder.

"Tch, pest" he scoffed

I moved away to his side but keeping a big distance to make sure I didn't end up walking into him again.

Rindou led us into a costume shop and everyone ended up separating on their own accords. I got to the women section, my eyes scanning all of the costumes but one specific one caught my attention. I quickly picked it up, walking over to the front of the store to wait for the others.

I was waiting
And waiting
And waiting
AND WAITING.

however my patience was slowly running thin and the fact I hadn't had a good enough amount of sleep didn't help with that.

I gave up on waiting, going to the cashier and getting my costume scanned before paying and leaving the store.

I hummed softly to myself, how peaceful it was to be away from such irritant people. I headed over to the coffee shop nextdoor.
I seated myself at a table and waited for someone to come to me.
A few minutes past and one of the workers approached me, he was tall, very, very tall. His dark hair was styled up, a skunk stripe of hair in the front accompanying the brown.

I seen him pull a small smirk as he crouched down a little to take my order.

"And what can I get for you, little miss? Hmm" he spoke, his voice was quite literally heavenly, my eyes drifted up to meet his golden eyes.

"Um..a latte" I mumbled out, pulling my gaze away from his eyes as I looked away embarrassed.

I heard him chuckle as he walked off.

My fingers tapped against the oak table as I awaited my drink, looking outside the coffee shop as people walked past.

A while went and the handsome barista walked back over towards me, placing my coffee down on the table, giving a slight wink before leaving again.

Yeah nevermind..what was that? It looked like he was squinting, I quietly laughed at my thought.

I picked up the glass, my lips pressing against the rim about to take a sip before Ran burst through the cafés door making everyone turn towards him.

"What?!" He shouted out, leaning down as he breathed in. I could see him shaking from almost half way across the cafe.

"Y/n L/n? Are you here? Y/n!~" he squealed out, skipping his way over to me.

He was panting heavily by the time he got to my table.

"Y..Y/n, Izana's planning on setting you alight for leaving" Ran huffed out, leaning his whole body on the table like a little kid.

I rasied my brow at his words

"Oh really? If he wants I'll even give him a lighter" I hummed out, a smile on my lips as I went to sip on my latte again. But it was snatched from my hands by the older Haitani, before I could protest he had already chugged the whole thing down and was wiping his lip.

"Best get heading back" he said smiling like he forgot everything that had happened before.

I rolled my eyes slightly, my arm was dragged making me be forced out of my chair as Ran dragged me out of the cafe, his hold not too tight. Once we left I started walking myself since I couldn't be bothered to cause anymore discussion with this male for today.

We eventually got to Rindou and an angry izana, it looked as if his hair was smoking, his usual purple eyes almost black.

"That fucking insect" he spat, walking his way over to me and Ran. I stood straight, moving beside Ran and pulling my wrist from his grip.

"I'll kill you-"

"Like you could" I argued back before he could even start.

His jaw ticked as his hand fisted,

"Don't test me" he said, a evil smile on his lips

"You're actually a pathetic excuse for a boss" I mumbled, shoving past him and going towards Rindou. Although I was being brave, my insides where shaking with fear for once. He looked more angry than ever.

"Fucking bitc-"

"Boss dont" Ran spoke, his voice soft as he grabbed onto Izana's shirt to hold him back.

I rolled my eyes and turned away, pulling Rindou along with me as I started to whisper while linking my arm with his.

"The fucks wrong with him?"

Rindou scratched his nape a little, leaning down to whisper back.

"We had a meeting and Ran refused to leave without you and now we missed it, Boss was going to kill Ran but he felt a bit generous I suppose" the younger Haitani explained.

I nodded, taking in what he said and replying with a small oh.

It felt too quiet so I turned round, my eyes widend at the sight of the braided man past our on the floor, blood trickling down from his nose to his cheek. While Izana just dusted off his knuckles, his gaze flicked to me and I felt my oxygen escape my body. Before I could even blink Izana lunged towards me, I screamed out, sprinting away as fast as I could towards the exit.

Sorry I haven't uploaded any chaps for awhile😭 but I'll try and upload more

ALSO happy valentines<33