The Rose-Red Tyrant [1/?]

𝘈 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵/𝘈 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘳𝘵/𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯/𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘔𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦

𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘺

-<>-

Yuu hadn't invited you in. So here you are, sitting on the front steps of the old abandoned dorm on campus waiting for him to show up. You hope he's cutting straight through the campus instead of following the path, you've been waiting here for nearly an hour. Maybe you should just go back to your own dorm and just lie and said you stayed the night. Oh, wait. There he is. Standing up, you lay your back against the wall closest to the door. Watching Yuu makes his way up to the porch, an already sleeping Grim in his arms. Yuu gives you a questioning glance while he opens the door. "You know..You could've just gone inside instead of waiting outside for me."
"I just thought it'd be more polite if I waited for you. This is your dorm after all." Yuu walks inside, leaving the door open for you but you don't walk in. "Yuu, may I come inside?" Yuu slowly turns around, staring at you. "Yes..? You're allowed to come inside?" He can't tell if you can't take a hint or if this is just a Twisted Wonderland thing. "All right, thank youu~" Well you seem pretty happy about it and he can't even begin to fathom why. Who'd be excited to be staying in this dump? Walking up the rickety stairs that creak with every step, Yuu suddenly remembers something and turns around to look at you. "Oh, yeah. I didn't have any time today to clean a room for you, so.." Shrugging your shoulders, you mutter a "That's fine." and follow the boy up the stairs.
"This is my room." He points towards a door, "After I put Grim to sleep, I can help you clean a room." Shaking your head, "No need." Going straight for the door closest to Yuu's. "You need your sleep." You say, slamming the door shut behind you, not caring for a response. Looking at this room you nearly regret not allowing the boy to help you but if you're being honest with yourself you've dealt with worse. In fact, your home in Briar Valley was abandoned before you fixed it up. Makes it easier to evade taxes. With a wave of your magic pen, you summon some cleaning supplies and get to work, only using your magic again to fix the destroyed furniture. After nearly an hour later, your temporary room was for the most part clean, nothing you could really do for the torn wallpaper and mold.
....
.....
.......
...............
.
..All right, you can't take it anymore. You're hungry as fuck. Sam's better be open right now or you're going to lose it. Creaking open the door to the hallway, you put your ear up to Yuu's door to hear if he's asleep yet. A soft snore rumbles from within. You don't know if thats Grim or Yuu but either way it's good enough. Sneaking down the hall and to the stairs was harder than you thought. With all these squeaky floorboards, you wouldn't be surprised if Yuu or Grim woke up from that-
𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮! 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮! 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮!
Okay he must be awake by now. With an agitated sigh at whoevers interrupting your food scavenge; you stalk towards the door, the person on the other side banging their fist again. Swinging the door open, you come face to face with Ace, his hand still raised. "Eh? [Name]-senpai?"
"Crowley." You remind, staring at the heart-shaped collar around his neck. Ace makes an "oh" noise, remembering the whole "caretaker" thing. With a sigh, you move to the side to let him in. "Come on in." He does, taking a look around the dorm. "I can't go back to Heartslabyul House. I was planning on joining Yuu's dorm but since you're here.." He flops onto the couch, nearly breaking it in half as the legs give out under it, smashing the main frame against the floor. You both wince as it makes a loud bang, echoing across the empty room and most likely the halls. "..I'd like to join yours instead. You could sneak me in through the gates, yeah?"
"Maybe when I'm no longer on house arrest in Yuu's dorm. But considering that I'm from Diasomnia and you're a Heartslabyul member.. I don't think you'd like it. At all." The red headed boys face droops, "Yeah, you're right. I heard your dorm is all dark and dreary. I wouldn't even want to be within ten meters of its dorm leader, either."
"Huh..? Ace? What are you doing here?" You look towards the stairs, a sleepy Yuu with an equally tired Grim in his arms. "Oh, hey Yuu. I'm joining your dorm. For good."
"Myah?! Come again?!" That snapped the two right awake. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, the two stand in front of Ace. "Myah? I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It's the same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation! What'd you do to get shackled with that?"
"I ate a tart." Ace mutters grouchly, folding his arms over his chest. Yuu can't help but feel absolutely baffled at his crime, what is wrong with these people? "You...ate a tart?"
"Yeah, that's it! That's all I did! I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the dorm kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge. Three whole tarts! Big ones, too!" Seeing as your plans for the night were foiled, you sit down next to Ace while he explains the whole story of him eating a tart and how good they were- the most important detail in your opinion. "And..here I am."
"Well.. was the tart worth it?" Ace looks surprised at your question, out of everything that's what you're going to ask? Not stand up for him and call his housewarden a trigger happy tyrant? "No way in hell! And even if it was, don't you think that it's insane for my magic to get sealed away for eating ONE slice of tart?!" He emphasizes, searching for your validation. Grim grumbles over the fact that he was woken up for this, "All I'm hearing is that your both terrible."
"Oh, come on! You should know what this feels like. For a mage, it's like having both your arms and legs bound and shackled!" He adds that last part to try and get sympathy from Yuu. "And there were three whole tarts! THREE! It's not like he could eat 'em all himself! C'mon, you KNOW this is messed up!"
"It does seem a bit extreme.." Ace sits up, feeling sanctified that you agree with him, "Riiight?! Like who does he think he is-"
"I'm going back to bed." Seeing that you obviously have this handled, Yuu walks back up the stairs with Grim. He's dealt with too much today and he doesn't want to deal with more. Giving a goodnight to Yuu, you turn your attention back to Ace, listening to him rant about his housewarden. You live for drama and you're eating this right up, maybe you won't need to go to Sams anymore after this. "He surely does seem to be over the top, but maybe he had those saved for some special occasion. There were three of them and it is the start of the year, I heard that Heartslabyul throws a lot of parties so it could've been like a welcome party."
"A welcome party? With the way he treated me I feel less than welcomed. He literally kicked me out!"
"Well.. did you even apologize?" Ace groans loudly, tilting his head all the way back. "No. Of course not, I didn't even get a word in before he shackled me. I thought you'd be more sympathetic!" You thought you were, but hey, he's technically stealing your food, too. You could already be at Sams sucking on your personal little capri-sun but instead you're dealing with a problem that isn't even yours. "I am! It's just that stealing food is a serious offense, especially at Night Raven. You'd be surprised at the amount of people I see go rabid everyday over a simple egg yolk."
"Aw, you gotta be kiddin' me!"
"Tomorrow, go and apologize. Maybe he'll forgive you and make you get another tart for him. I would if someone took my food, you eat it you replace it." Ace pouts, not meeting your eyes. "All right, all right. Fine. I'll apologize. But-" He sits up, staring you right in the eyes as he pokes his pointer finger against your chest. "You're coming with me, [Name]. This was your idea, after all." Bro's serious, he didn't even use the honorific. Grabbing his hand you push it away from your chest and instead entangle your fingers together, noticing Aces glance at your hand. "All right, I'll come with you to talk to the big bad housewarden. But it's getting late-" "Oh, yeah about that. You got a place for me to crash tonight?"
"Only my room and Yuu's are clean, everything else is covered in dust and rubble. So either you can sleep on this couch, or-" "Just let me stay with you, [Name]-senpai. I'm real slim. I won't take up much space." He took the words right out of your mouth as well as walking right into your trap. Using your intertwined hands to your advantage, you pull him flush against you, him practically straddling your lap now. Letting out a little "oof!", he falls right into your chest. The collar around his neck jams up against you but thankfully it seems just loose enough around his neck to allow it to tilt down so that he could actually make contact. He doesn't move a single muscle to lift his face up, not wanting you to see the color flushing his cheeks thats nearly matching his hair color. "If you wanted to sleep with me so bad, you could've just asked. It is my job to take care of you, after all." Ace is at a loss for words, is this really happening? First of all, he was just trying to make a joke (that he secretly wish you said yes to) but now that you actually did say yes, he doesn't know what to do. Especially because you're flirting with him now? His admittedly really hot upperclassman is 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 with HIM? He almost wants to pinch himself to see if he's dreaming but he's scared to move knowing that it's all over if you feel what's going on below. "Aww, what's wrong? You shy now?" You tease, wanting to see his face. It's always been your favorite to watch how undone you make your victims and although you don't plan on killing this boy tonight, it won't stop you from making a meal out of him- both metaphorically and literally. Since this is Ace we're talking about, your little tease was enough to rile him up. His clammy hand tightens in your grip as he looks up from your chest, his red face available to see. "No. Why would I be shy? I've done this plenty of times." He denies and tries to lie but he can't even maintain eye contact with you for no longer than three seconds. Using the hand not holding Aces, you grab his waist, pulling him in closer to you. He lets out a groan as he accidentally grinds against you so you lift your leg up and gently guide him up and down your thigh. Once he set his own pace, you change your touch. Letting go of his waist you slowly feel your way up his body, sliding your hand underneath his shirt and feeling him involuntarily shudder at your soft but cold touch. Reaching his neck, you put your fingers underneath the collar and take a few seconds to feel his racing pulse beneath your fingertips before drifting up to his cheek, which you softly caress, using your thumb to rub up and down his flushed face. He leans into your touch, completely lost in you as he grinds his hips down, soft whines and grunts passing through his lips. "Want to take this to the bedroom?" Desperate and needy, Ace quickly shakes his head at you. "Please.."