𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 "𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭" 𝐝𝐚𝐲

I walked with Stefan to Elena house and he walked up to her

I walked with Stefan to Elena house and he walked up to her. Stefan: Are you sure you want to do this? Damon waves at me and I roll my eyes.

Elena: Which part? Digging through my birth mother's life work or going to Duke with Damon? Stefan: Either, both.

Elena: Well, I'm not sure about the first part but then again Ric is a good buffer so we can bond in our anti-Damon solidarity, I wish you were coming though.

Stefan: You know what, Maybe we should wait a couple days, huh? Stefan:Wait until Caroline is less of a danger and then I could go with you.

Elena: It's okay that I'm going, right, And be honest because if it's not then I can just stay here and help you and Chloe take care of Caroline.

Stefan: Listen, I want you to go okay?  Stefan;I do. Stefan:You have questions about your lineage and about Katherine and...look I'm not gonna let the fact that Damon is going keep you from an opportunity to get some answers.

Elena: You hate it though. Stefan: I hate it but I love you. Elena: I love you too. Damon: Sorry you can't come too, Stef.

Stefan: Call me if you need anything. Damon: Oh, I'll take really good care of her.

Elena grabs Stefan by the neck and kisses him, he kisses her back. Elena is trying to make Damon jealous. Damon: Okay, time to go.

I watch Elena and Stefan kiss and honestly my stomach hurts. Not Elena. Me. I should have been kissing him.

Damon looks at me. Damon:Witch. "Yes?"Damon: Can you keep yourself safe?He says crossing his arms he gives me a dad look. "Of course dad. I'll stay safe." Damon rolls his eyes.

I looked away. I could see Damon was jealous and I know he could tell I was to. Stefan came to me. "Ready?" "Yeah." I smiled.

Stefan and me went to me and Caroline home. Caroline: Okay I'm ready! Caroline smiled. I showed her a ring. "Okay so this will be your ring like his." Stefan waves his hand showing his ring.

Caroline smiles fades into a frown. "So I can't choose a fancy ring?" "Care." "I'm going to be wearing this for a long time could it atleast be pretty?"

I sighed and closed my eyes and then gave it to Caroline and she put it on. "So did it work? I don't feel any witchy woo."

I pulled the curtains and Caroline jumped. "HEY!" "Well looks like it did." I smiled. What if it didn't work." "But it did work."

She looked at her finger then me. "Hm it's not that bad." "Yeah it isn't." Stefan smiled and she looked at us. "I'm glad you find this funny."

We headed to the party that Tyler was having. Tyler: Hey Chloe and Stefan and Caroline, thanks for coming. "Yeah we were bored." I spoke. Tyler: Well feel free to get some drinks and snacks!

He smiles at me and then walks away to some girl. "He's such a hoe." Stefan: Those words aren't nice you know.

"I'm sorry what exactly would you want me to call him?" Chloe looks at him questioning.